sharetrader
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Hybrid View

WOW, share price unchanged, despite yesterdays announcement.
    Mr Market sure can be irrational, or maybe I need psychiatric counseling ?

Quote Originally Posted by kura View Post
    WOW, share price unchanged, despite yesterdays announcement.
    Mr Market sure can be irrational, or maybe I need psychiatric counseling ?
    More buyers than sellers this morning, can't get my head around it either....

Either that or Dentie is doubling down ..

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    Someone bought 150,000 shares at 1.4c - window dressing in action.

Ha ha ha...I'm starting to think you are stalking me Apathy.

I'm enjoying reading your posts from Prague during my morning coffee - after your day's trading. Have seen lots of interest in Omega 3 through Europe actually.

I am sure you know I am an investor so these short term issues are of no interest to be honest. I admit your comments may have relevance to the traders though.

Happy days are ahead......

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Ha ha ha...I'm starting to think you are stalking me Apathy.

I'm enjoying reading your posts from Prague during my morning coffee - after your day's trading. Have seen lots of interest in Omega 3 through Europe actually.

I am sure you know I am an investor so these short term issues are of no interest to be honest. I admit your comments may have relevance to the traders though.

Happy days are ahead......
    Not sure stalking is the right word but I do genuinely miss the levity you bring to the forum - your insights are comedic genius and I always leave with spirits lifted. I mean 'investor' and ' short term issues' are just pure gold. It brings back happy memory's of John Clarke and Bryan Dawe in their heyday! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wETpW43WYjo

Not sure stalking is the right word but I do genuinely miss the levity you bring to the forum - your insights are comedic genius and I always leave with spirits lifted. I mean 'investor' and ' short term issues' are just pure gold.
    My pleasure Apathy old mate. Starting with your pseudonym and continuing with your unrelenting negativity based comments, I have felt concerned for your ongoing financial well-being for sometime now. It borders on being obsessive to be honest and I wonder what is driving this type of behaviour....a regretful share purchase perhaps? Your comments in respect to SEA are almost "Doomsday-ish". Serious question...do you believe SEA will be still around in say, 5 years from now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    My pleasure Apathy old mate. Starting with your pseudonym and continuing with your unrelenting negativity based comments, I have felt concerned for your ongoing financial well-being for sometime now. It borders on being obsessive to be honest and I wonder what is driving this type of behaviour....a regretful share purchase perhaps? Your comments in respect to SEA are almost "Doomsday-ish". Serious question...do you believe SEA will be still around in say, 5 years from now?
    There is absolutely no possibility they will be around in 5 years. At best they have 18 months but that is the outside. Let's be honest if not for the hail Mary from CVT they would have been gone by now (and lets remember that came at a massive discount). Take out the profit made from the Snakk shares and it gets worse. The completed plant isn't to an international standard - should be cGMP and without a fractionation plant it produces nothing the market wants (as sales show). At the end of the day its longevity depends on how deep CVT's pockets are as it isn't going to be cash positive anytime soon. I wouldn't pick on it so much if the management showed even a modicum of honesty but its a farce. New guys got benefit of the doubt but they are just as bad if not worse.

Give me one undertaking they have delivered on? Seriously - how can you keep a straight face and repackage a $4.9m loss and $300k of sales in 6 months as anything other than a total disaster.

Plenty of things out there I am very positive about - NZR (this is cheap) on NZX, MET, MFT, MEL and FRE have been very good to me.. good time to buy on ASX - BHP, VIT, and ANZ has cleaned BS,,

It is something of a surprise, pleasantly surprising for some I'm sure. Plenty of volume on the buy side at 1.3 and a comparatively modest amount on the sell side at 1.4. Are shareholders taking a 'may as well wait and see what happens' approach now that Comvita is part of the long-term picture ?? Another 6 months of holding is probably not too much to ask, given what has been endured in recent times.

Yip. That "window dressing" starting to become expensive. VWAP 0.014 for the day.