sharetrader
Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    I was sent a photo of the new plant, post announcements, and it is most definitely not in operation.
    That would be weird, is there anyone living in Nelson or know anyone that could check it out?
    Stick to the strategy

In theory there are people affiliated with the company living in Nelson. They're called management. Or staff. Give them a call. My pick? The old 'Christmas shutdown' line will be quite timely.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    In theory there are people affiliated with the company living in Nelson. They're called management. Or staff. Give them a call. My pick? The old 'Christmas shutdown' line will be quite timely.
    What is your agenda? Have you just joined this site to stir the pot? Because that is not how it works, this isnt HotCopper
    Last edited by ratkin; 14-12-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    What is your agenda? Have you just joined this site to stir the pot? Because that is not how it works, this isnt HotCopper
    Wasn't an unreasonable suggestion. Might be difficult getting through though.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Don't worry about these people ratkin. These "keyboard warriors" will always appear in forums but you will see, most of them are just armchair CEO's who fancy themselves sitting in the big leather chair. But, just keep assessing their posts, you will see in reality they have never run a successful business and certainly don't know what one looks like.

They are really just here to offer the rest of us a bit of light hearted entertainment.

Some of the previous management may have lost their way, but they did have the nous to know a new factory would eventually add value to the Company. I'm looking forward to seeing what value the new management will bring and, in these early stages, getting themselves tangled up with the likes of Comvita is a good start.

As for the back door listing thing - I don't know why some are still wasting oxygen on it to be honest. I'm looking ahead - not behind!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

From a trading point of view, I must admit I am wary of investing any more at the current sp as there are squllions of options and shares issued during the recent capital raisings. Too tempting for those who participated not to take some of their 100% gain off the table. So am looking fopr a consolidation around current price and watching for a break out.
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/SEA/announcements/275139

As predicted, options being exercised so that these non-listed (un-tradeable) options can be then cashed in and profits taken.

There's only 1.24 billion of them waiting to be exercised at 1.5c.

Consolidation under progress - be a little while unless there is a very material development, one way or the other.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/SEA/announcements/275139

As predicted, options being exercised so that these non-listed (un-tradeable) options can be then cashed in and profits taken.

There's only 1.24 billion of them waiting to be exercised at 1.5c.

Consolidation under progress - be a little while unless there is a very material development, one way or the other.
    Makes a lot of sense imo as they have no marketable value atm, at the egm I wanted the company to have them listed but they said no, they would have offered a massive opportunity .

[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

How does one exercise options, what is the exact process?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Makes a lot of sense imo as they have no marketable value atm, at the egm I wanted the company to have them listed but they said no, they would have offered a massive opportunity .
    I think SeaDragon has done this for strategic reasons - being unlisted, it means anyone wanting to cash in has to pay the cash over to the company. More funds for the company.

Options trading on the market have a habit of overwhelming the head shares (especially here when there are 1.24 billion on issue!).

Not too sure why Seadragon needs more funds however as they state they have enough but potentially there's another $18.6m of funds to come from options being exercised.

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    [QUOTE

How does one exercise options, what is the exact process?[/QUOTE]

It will be in the documents when you get the options - how to exercise.

Usually there is a form to fill in with all the pertinent details, and instructions on how to send the funds etc to the company.