sharetrader
Page 63 of 120 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Gee, if I had the dosh, I would approach Ross and do a "one-off" off market transfer.

At this rate, he'll still be here next year trying to offload them. Imagine the paper work piling up at the NZX by then....
    Don't think you would need much 'dosh' - could probably pick them up for the meter money in the car ashtray.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    Don't think you would need much 'dosh' - could probably pick them up for the meter money in the car ashtray.
    If a company shares are in demand by institutions, they would bid for a whole line like that when it is known that there is a volume seller out there.

Examples - DIL at 38c and RBD at 56c. The shares never looked back at those levels of volume crossings.
    Last edited by Balance; 04-03-2016 at 11:48 AM.

ha ha ha... Not while he is getting what he is getting "on market".

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    ha ha ha... Not while he is getting what he is getting "on market".
    Eh .. you mean from 1.7c to 1.6c to 1.5c to 1.4c and with everyone knowing he is there to sell?

Very smart dealing!

Almost as smart as the way he ran the company of broken promises.

Update should be very soon.......could be interesting.......no idea which way to place my bet! Positive or crap - positive with some more BS - or just more BS. I'm picking expenses have rocketed with plant changes at Xmas costing more than budgeted!

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Update should be very soon.......could be interesting.......no idea which way to place my bet! Positive or crap - positive with some more BS - or just more BS. I'm picking expenses have rocketed with plant changes at Xmas costing more than budgeted!
    Its an easy bet - will be horrific - with the usual BS - one off stock write downs, delayed commissioning, unexpected cost over runs and market down turn - maybe they can do a Fonterra and blame terrorism as well... maybe the Zika virus too...

Won't get within a $1 million of forecast which should trigger a please explain and censure from NZX and then FMA will want to look at the share disposal by directors. Chairman twice emphasised on target to hit the EBITDA surplus - if they don't even get close and directors have been selling ...... will be interesting times.

Very quiet...last news in late January was 'that the first commercial production run through its new Omega-3 factory has been completed' ....... wonder whether they produced anymore????

Very quiet...last news in late January was 'that the first commercial production run through its new Omega-3 factory has been completed' ....... wonder whether they produced anymore????
    they are back in the news.... http://www.stuff.co.nz/nelson-mail/n...inery-incident .......

tried this a bit late to use for a year end excuse.

they are back in the news.... http://www.stuff.co.nz/nelson-mail/n...inery-incident .......

tried this a bit late to use for a year end excuse.
    I'm starting to smell more than burnt fish oil.....................

I'm starting to smell more than burnt fish oil.....................
    I'll bring the chips .... there is a roast on the menu in Nelson