sharetrader
Page 69 of 92 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by podg View Post
    well it's better than being dead and buried, as per apathy's prediction.
    They are dead - neighbours no longer complain about the stench of fish its the embalming fluid causing the issues now!
    In fairness I am in awe - up 70% since announcement that their second half loss was $140k lower on the back of $2m less in sales.

Market is jumping on the new direction - sell less lose less. Also worth pointing out that first 6 month sales included material already written down prior year (so could have been even uglier) and there is no capital expenditure happening - the critical fractionation plant no longer critical....

Of course maybe its CVT related parties starting to push the value up for June 30 - they really aren't going to want to deal with a .03 cent half year valuation...

Some good news for SEA.

SeaDragon Limited (NZX:SEA) is pleased to announce that an order for two full
    shipping container loads of refined Omega-3 fish oil (representing 32,000 kg)
    has just been confirmed. This is the first significant order of refined tuna
    oil Omega-3 product from our new refinery and represents the culmination of
    months of discussions and product testing by the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by kerryo View Post
    Some good news for SEA.

I think it would not be unreasonable to describe that as very encouraging and very good news. cheers !!

Quote Originally Posted by podg View Post
    I think it would not be unreasonable to describe that as very encouraging and very good news. cheers !!

Trust they sold it at more than cost!!!
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by kerryo View Post
    Some good news for SEA.

Given the fact the more they sell the more they lose the only good news here is they haven't sold more.

Based on their published numbers the product is worth $7500 per mt - making it a $240k sale and maybe the equivalent of 3-4 days production. It also comes with the dirty big disclaimer - ' ...margin will be better next time..'

Things must be extremely grim if this warrants a press release.

you teenagers, you're so impatient.

The parrot is definitely not dead, but very, very sick......this report is laughable. Amateurish effort at attempting to polish a turd.....https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=4602072

I may have missed it, but has there been any mention of sales of fish meal by-product?
    Last edited by ari; 27-12-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    I may have missed it, but has there been any mention of sales of fish meal by-product?
    No, not that I can see but mentions are made of another loss, failing revenue with slow sales and another loan drawdown. All cause for celebration and critics to eat humble pie, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    No, not that I can see but mentions are made of another loss, failing revenue with slow sales and another loan drawdown. All cause for celebration and critics to eat humble pie, apparently.
    A simple ''my prediction of seadragon's imminent demise were ill-considered and premature'' would do ....