sharetrader
Page 7 of 120 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Yes I sold out when they doubled predicting this would happen. I agree an opportunity to buy in for long term hold not sure there is a rush though.

Quote Originally Posted by blah View Post
    issued shares at 1.6c to BioSci managers. Announcement that a SPP will be open soon for shareholders to buy up to $15000 worth at 1.6c. Share price currently down 44% to 2c.

Thoughts?
    Bought a few mil in the placement. Not sure whether I will take more in the SPP.
    There will be a consolidation next year. I'm picking 1 for 10 and post consolidation can often be a good time to buy, but I do think 1.6c is a very good entry price, and post consolidation, 16c may look very cheap.
    The question is, can they execute their plan successfully, which includes can they get enough raw material?
    I think Tim Preston has his head screwed on and I see him as a backable board member. Don't know the calibre of the others or the CEO.
    It's a risk v reward scenario for me and at this point I'm happy to take the risk.
    Last edited by biker; 27-11-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I am very wary nowadays of sp rises on small cap stocks as they seem to be right before an SPP. Careful out there people...
    Do you think SNK is immune to this Moosie?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default You lose some, you lose some more

Well today's price action has not done anything for my position in the ST contest.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Stocks go up and stocks go down. But nothing kills it faster than SPP discount price!!!
    yep. In these siuations there's no reason why traders wouldn't sell out up to 937500 shares above 1.6 and buy back in at 1.6. Of course it's going to kill the share price.

Assuming the record date has passed of course. Don't go selling out before record date (although if there's no minimum holding requirement you could sell 'almost' out).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Assuming the record date has passed of course. Don't go selling out before record date (although if there's no minimum holding requirement you could sell 'almost' out).
    I dont think record date has been announced yet and the other unknown (I think) is the size of the pool and the chances it will get scaled.

Have a look at BLT. It dropped below its SPP (making the SPP a dog) but after the record date, but before the cut off, the price increased making the SPP a good buy. The great thing about this is it stopped traders entering so their wasn't much dumping post SPP.

I bought these shares at $0.035 and got my backside punished because of the bookbuild..... I'm quite new to sharemarket and I'm just wondering if it would have been best for me to sell off these shares before they started the bookbuild? Was the huge decrease in share price anticipated? I'm quite upset that this share price has plummeted so much due to the bookbuild.... please help

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kevjws View Post
    I bought these shares at $0.035 and got my backside punished because of the bookbuild..... I'm quite new to sharemarket and I'm just wondering if it would have been best for me to sell off these shares before they started the bookbuild? Was the huge decrease in share price anticipated? I'm quite upset that this share price has plummeted so much due to the bookbuild.... please help
    It would have been best to sell before the bookbuild but then you didn't know that was going to happen. By holding now, you have the right to participate in the SPP so can get another $15k at the same price as the book build.

Just saw the summary of results for the interim and it looks pretty good..... hope it starts going up...