sharetrader
Page 93 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by podg View Post
    And there we have it ... the 18-month death sentence by Apathy easily avoided. The parrot still has wings. and the challenges 2018 await. Perhaps now some of the critics will show a degree of humility, and quietly slip away. That would take a degree of class of course, to admit they were wrong. We shall see ....
    Really? Have you read the announcement, they're hanging by a thread. Kakapo are a parrot, they have wings...but can't fly and are faced with extinction. Fitting, eh. Maybe they should rebrand as Seaparrot?

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Really? Have you read the announcement, they're hanging by a thread. Kakapo are a parrot, they have wings...but can't fly and are faced with extinction. Fitting, eh. Maybe they should rebrand as Seaparrot?
    a thread you say. that's what people were saying 2 years ago ... and yet, here they are. perhaps you should rebrand as hectordolphin.

I may have missed it, but has there been any mention of sales of fish meal by-product?
    Last edited by ari; 27-12-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    I may have missed it, but has there been any mention of sales of fish meal by-product?
    No, not that I can see but mentions are made of another loss, failing revenue with slow sales and another loan drawdown. All cause for celebration and critics to eat humble pie, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    No, not that I can see but mentions are made of another loss, failing revenue with slow sales and another loan drawdown. All cause for celebration and critics to eat humble pie, apparently.
    A simple ''my prediction of seadragon's imminent demise were ill-considered and premature'' would do ....

Just caught up with the latest market update. It would seem they have plans in place for ..... the next 12 months .. ?? Can that be right ?? 12 months of .. supplies, orders, sales forecasts ... etc. Some funding needed during the course of the year. Fair enough. All in all not too bad for a company some 'pundits' thought would be looooong gone by now ...

Sales are still really light. 100 tonnes of tuna oil is worth @$148,000 USD, if they managed to get that price. The volume of 400 tonnes would be worth $592,000 USD. (price based on commodity index)
    Stick to the strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Sales are still really light. 100 tonnes of tuna oil is worth @$148,000 USD, if they managed to get that price. The volume of 400 tonnes would be worth $592,000 USD. (price based on commodity index)
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/317520

What a disaster of a business and company.

Another big whopping loss.

Another capital raising required.

Announcement of yet another 'deal' subject to SEA meeting quality and specification requirements - freaking heck, they have been at this for so long that supply quality and specifications should be automatic!

A back door job.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-05-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Progress is being made they say Balance
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Progress is being made they say Balance
    You suggest I am being anal?