sharetrader
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    moosie_900

Default AOR - Aorere Resources (previously WID)

Thought I'd start up a new thread regarding AOR (Aorere Resources), previously WID (Widespread Portfolios), led by Chris Castle. First announcement out from them is more Director's fees in the form of share placement representing ~1% dilution.

Allotment of Shares
    8:30am, 7 May 2013 | ALLOT

6 May 2013

Widespread Portfolios Limited Allotment of Shares to Directors in satisfaction of Directors' Fees

Widespread Portfolios Limited (NZX: WID) advises that it has today issued 5,423,182 ordinary shares under NZSX Listing Rule 7.3.7 to its directors at an issue price of $0.011 per share in satisfaction of directors' fees owing as at 31 March 2013. This issue price represents the 20 Business Day volume weighted average price of a Widespread share on the NZSX market.

For and on behalf of the Board,

Chris D Castle
    Wellington

Class of security: Ordinary shares
    ISIN: NZNZIE0007S5
    Number issued: 5,423,182
    Issue price: $0.011
    Payment in cash: Yes
    Fully paid: Yes
    Percentage of class: 1.073%
    Purpose of the issue: Payment of directors' fees
    Authority for issue: Board resolution
    Date of issue: 6 May 2013
    Total number of securities on issue following allotment: 505,515,342

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Wink Another Hard Day at the Office

Just read the rationale for the name change, and after all you can not be New Zealand focused with a name like 'Widespread', it obviously would not work.

So next they can consolidate the shares that they split after consolidating them, on the grounds that being a penny dreadful is not very 'Kiwi'.

Hard work being a director and doing all this stuff, obviously grossly underpaid, they get shares and not something worth anything.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

It may be coming together as you say Moosie... but the Asian Minerals Share price has not budged. So dont rush out and buy any yet. I hope to go to the AGM next week so may be able to glean some more information from Castle et al as to the future prospects of ASN.
    Regards

Banned

I will be attending also, we cant be far away from the Brunner Oil seep news.... but as Moosie said CRP is the potential golden ticket

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    I will be attending also, we cant be far away from the Brunner Oil seep news.... but as Moosie said CRP is the potential golden ticket
    I shall see you there then croesus... have a good trip down from Hastings. Indeed CRP is the "potential" ticket but how often have we heard that in regards to WID, or should that be AOR.

Banned

Farmin agreement announced with Mosman, over Brunner Oil Field..... win win for AOR

Banned

AOR.... spiked to 1.5 the other day.... trading 1.1/1.2 currently... should here more from Mosman, over Christmas / New year... plus the elephant in the room is Chatham Rock

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    AOR.... spiked to 1.5 the other day.... trading 1.1/1.2 currently... should here more from Mosman, over Christmas / New year... plus the elephant in the room is Chatham Rock
    I think it only spiked to 1.5 on the "news" that was no news that CRP had passed some permit thingee. I used this as an opportunity to sell. CRP is going no where in a hurry with the price of phosphate now pretty much at cost so they are going to make losses when they start mining rather than profits. Ie mining should not commence regardless. Still plenty of hurdles to get over and no cash to do this.

anyone know how many shares in asian min. res. aorere has ....keeps getting watered down same as in chattam rock...its a bugger haveing no money

Guru

For those interested in the progress of Mosman..... found this a few days ago (now that it is listed and all)

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/e...INET1GBGBXASQ1