sharetrader
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Banned

Plus it is not a managed fund.. they invest. !

there is a lot of work involved with Boskalis, Permits, AIM listing etc etc, a managed fund just clips the ticket.

If this works, (ie CRP) it will be a game changer for the whole NZ farming equation.

cheers

Ballance and Ravensdown must be looking over their shoulders at the advent of CRP getting this over the line and if they do farmers will go for the local good value product pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
    Ballance and Ravensdown must be looking over their shoulders at the advent of CRP getting this over the line and if they do farmers will go for the local good value product pronto.
    is it good value griff....crp costing $95 ton.... morrocan $65 plus freight...digging from 400metres below surface will be costly and time consuming....not sure this project will make money.....buuuuut have just sent my cheque away for some shares in spp....'a fool and his money springs to mind...time will tell

Guru

Anyone going to the AGM tomorrow? 4.30pm Macs Brewery Function Center, Wellington.

Anyone able to report on yesterday's AGM?

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

Perhaps with the good news it might be a good idea to pick up a token slice of AOR to ride the Mosman Express which might just about to depart there, Moosie?

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

Thumbs up God says to go for it

Andy Carroll wasn't saying much directly, just sniggering with insinuation....I did like the modest Corporate Headquarters at ~35 seconds into the clip, but God has told Hopeful Christian and the gang to climb into it, so I think we're onto a winner.

Banned

So from memory, if there is Oil, apart from AOR, having a hefty Mosman share holding, they ( AOR) get 2% net of Oil pumped.

Re CRP, Im getting mixed messages, re the Uranium in the nodules, first it was shock horror.. ie aaargh Uranium, then it appears what we import from Morocco, has more, then I read the Morroccan stuff is heavilylaced with Cadmium which is apparently even worse then Uranium.

Then I read Kevin Hackwell from Forest and Bird wants to keep on importing the Morrocan stuff, and wants to " crush " CRP... am I missing something... or are these ie Hackwell and his acoloytes just complete nobs... ?.

spp closing date has been extended to friday 1st August due to infrequent postal deliveries holding up the cheques.....yeh right lol