sharetrader
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Check out the Mossman LSE Sharechat thread if you want to see great lively discussions... www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=MSMN&share=mosman_oil_ga s
    Lol this stuff makes PEB and SNK look tame.

Except there is no photoshop on that thread...

Guru

Still holding above 30p in London which is good to see. Puts the NTA of AOR at around 1.7 cents which makes .9 very cheap. Although that will be diluted slightly by the SPP at .7 (about an extra quarter of shares to be issued). Still a big discount to NTA. The AGM next month should be interesting.

if the greymouth well comes to fruition where does mosman store its oil.....there is no ifostructure nearby that i know of and storage tanks etc dont come cheap and will take time to build and trucking doesnt seem an option

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    SPP documents being mailed out today. The recent raising @ 23 pence should put a floor on MSMN on the AIM. CRP holding up after TTR was rejected on the EEZ, as well an upcoming AIM listing which should provide us with a better SP when it is derisked. Some good liquidity at 20% above SPP today a good sign. I calculate NTA being 1.5-1.6 cents post a fully subscribed SPP so may be an easy doubling of money here if all goes according to plan.

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/195778.pdf

Disc - holding and maxing my allocation.
    Moosie, be careful with this one. I hold some as well and will be participating in the SPP but they have always traded at a huge discount to NTA. Yes Mossman should hold above 20p and your NTA figure is valid. Are you intending to go to the AGm on the 23rd July (I will be there) and if so would you like to collude via PM on some questions for the directors?

Good support these past few days. Of interest is this snippet found on the LSE MSMN Sharechat website from Kalinvesting posted 13:36 Saturday. Purportedly an email from the Mosman (MSMN) Chairman John Barr...

"==================
    I can assure that none of the locked up stock (which includes all Directors and Aorere) have sold any shares on market. Those shares are locked until at least 20 March 2015. I for one would not be selling even if I could knowing the plans for the next few months. And obviously Andy and I have inside information, so there is simply no way we would be trading, even if we were not locked...

John W Barr
    Chairman
    ==================

www.lse.co.uk/shareChat.asp?page=100&ShareTicker=MSMN&1#9228380

AOR holds 13.1% of MSMN the company behind the recent positive oil news.
    Last edited by youngatheart; 24-06-2014 at 02:27 PM.

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

Energy and Resources Minister Simon Bridges yesterday signalled it was "reasonably likely" Perth-based Mosman Oil and Gas would move into commercial production...

www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/10195472/Coast-emerging-as-oil-producer

Quickly downplayed (but not denied) by John Barr.

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

I'd also take the locals perspective over both Bridges and Barr any day as well moosie. Bridges should know better.......Barr rightly plays it down

I see AOR are diluted after the soph issue on AIM. Deja vu for this outfit unfortunately.

No oil any deeper than Cobden (which looks messy and doubtful), so they are relying on Eight Mile

Not sure this is a flyer really

Though it may be too soon still for clarity on whether it's commercial or not, I look forward to the next weekly report this Monday.

I received the offer document yesterday.
    Who is taking up some or all of their entitlement?
    I'll probably buy some to avoid diluting my holding, but not confident enough to go the $15K.........

Quote Originally Posted by Grimy View Post
    I received the offer document yesterday.
    Who is taking up some or all of their entitlement?
    I'll probably buy some to avoid diluting my holding, but not confident enough to go the $15K.........
    was looking at buying some chattam shares and if they get the environment permit their shares will climb but if the environment permit fails there,s not a lot left in the company so i guess aor gives you some exposure to chattam but softens the pain if permit fails...mosman could add value too and and the vietnam nickel mine also but like you think i,ll buy some but not the whole 15k