sharetrader
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Banned

EPA marine consent submissions for Chatham Rock are due this week folks, doesn’t take much time or effort in support of the venture.

The EPA must receive submissions no later than 5.00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on Thursday 10 July 2014. To make your submission using the online form click Online submission form

Banned

Hi Moosie,

" yeah I know about the warrants. oh dear ..."
    Could you expand on that, thanks

Banned

Cheers MAC.

Did mine last night.

I thought I raised, what if Morocco goes rabid islamist like the rest of North Africa ( I know they have been relativily stable for decades, but so was Libya, Egypt and Syria up until 3 years ago )

Point is if AL Queda take over, and stop the exporting of Phosphate, where and at what cost can we source it.

Have Forest and Bird and the Greens, and the Farming Lobby thought this thru.

The hypocrisy of the Greens and Forest Bird make me want to puke anyway. on one hand they bang on a bout global warming, but we ship this Morrocan stuff from the other side of the world, and its not as good quality as the CRP product, ( Cadmium enriched )..

Humbug

Petroleum Creek Weekly Drilling Update

Mon, 7th Jul 2014 07:00

RNS Number : 5769L
    Mosman Oil and Gas Limited
    07 July 2014

?

7 July 2014

Mosman Oil and Gas Limited
    ("Mosman" or the "Company")

Petroleum Creek Project Weekly Drilling Update

Mosman Oil & Gas (AIM: MSMN), the New Zealand and Australia focussed oil exploration and development company, advises on the latest progress on its drilling programme at the Petroleum Creek Project, New Zealand.

Crestal-1 was drilled to 75m and 7 inch casing run and cemented. Drilling continues and on 6 July had reached a depth of 100m.

Oil shows (fluorescence) from 55m to 70m and 80m to 95m have been encountered. Rock samples under ultra-violet (UV) light show fluorescence indicating hydrocarbons on rock cuttings circulated out of the hole and separated from drilling fluid (mud) by screens. These rock samples are collected as representative of every 2.5m of hole drilled. If there is no oil on the sample then there is no fluorescence shown in UV light. These standard site tests are useful qualitative indications and will be followed up with additional work, including wireline electric logs and flow tests before any technical and commercial significance can be determined.

Planned activity for the coming week is to drill to circa 250m.

Geological and geophysical work continues on both exploration of the permit area and appraisal of the Cross Roads-1 discoveries, as well as planning for flow tests. Seismic data obtained in the next few months will be incorporated in geology models, and decisions will then be made on which wells to drill in the second phase of drilling, expected to commence in later in 2014.

John W Barr, Executive Chairman of Mosman commented: "We continue to make good progress in advancing our understanding of the geology and with the on-going drilling operations and the team are encouraged by the early positive indications on our second well."

Investor presentations
    Andy Carroll and John W Barr will present at the Proactive Investors event in London on 10 July which is recommended to investors.

Competent Person's Statement
    The information contained in this announcement has been reviewed and approved by Andy Carroll, Technical Director for Mosman, who has over 35 years of relevant experience in the oil industry. Mr Carroll is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers.

Enquiries

Mosman Oil & Gas Limited
    John W Barr, Executive Chairman
    Andy Carroll, Technical Director
    jwbarr@mosmanoilandgas.com
    acarroll@mosmanoilandgas.com
    SI Capital Limited
    Nick Emerson/Andy Thacker
    +44 (0) 1483 413500
    Gable Communications
    Justine James/John Bick
    +44 (0) 20 7193 7463
    mosman@gablecommunications.com
    ZAI Corporate Finance Limited
    Tom Price/John Simpson
    +44 (0) 20 7060 2220

Updates on the Company's activities are regularly posted on its website: www.mosmanoilandgas.com

About Mosman
    Mosman (AIM: MSMN) is a New Zealand and Australia focussed oil exploration and development company, with the Petroleum Creek Project, an onshore oil and gas projects in New Zealand and in the Officer Basin Project in Western Australia.

Petroleum Creek Project, New Zealand
    Mosman's immediate focus is on the Petroleum Creek Project a 143.6 sq. km low cost onshore exploration project located near Greymouth on the South Island in the southern extension of the proven Taranaki oil system. The project has a Mean Unrisked Recoverable OIIP of 26.6 Mmstb and the Cross Roads-1 well was declared an Oil Discovery in June 2014.

Officer Basin Project, Australia
    Mosman has a 25% investment in the Officer Basin Project, a 22,527 sq. km large land holding with significant exploration potential, which lies in one of the more explored parts of the Basin with road access. The project area is in the Western Australian part of the Officer Basin and offers both conventional and unconventional potential with hydrocarbon shows reported and all elements of a petroleum system are present.

Banned

So guessing AOR.. net 2.3c... ie bit of a discount re S.P of .8

Mosman at 43.25 p as I type up 7.9 %.. on yesterday

Banned

Must be rutting season for Mooses,

he s gone ghost... still waiting clarification on my question from 11 pm yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    So guessing AOR.. net 2.3c... ie bit of a discount re S.P of .8

Mosman at 43.25 p as I type up 7.9 %.. on yesterday
    croesus..whats your take on the options....mine is 1 option equates to 1for 20 x2 shares =40 at exercise price of $2.98

Banned

Cheers Ziggy.. lets call em Warrants.. I agree, ( re 1 warrant 40 AOR shares )that means imho, once the shares get to 7.4c it is worth converting your warrants but.

I that is the last time the equation was worked, as more shares have been issued, the no of shares the warrants command increases, im guessin a bit but if this current SPP is fully subscribed it may end up being 50 or more AOR shares when a warrant is paid up, hence the AOR share need only be worth 5 or 6 c.. ( correct me if im wrong any one thanks ).

But the warrants have huge leverage, last sale was ( AORWA) I think 2.3c to command 40 AOR shares, if Mosman and CRP both fire..

and AOR, gets to say 4 or 5 c.. the warrants will be purchased for their leverage factor, must admit I am biased as I own a heck of a lot of warrants.

If I am fundamentality wrong here, please any one, I would appreciate being put straight.

Banned

No problems Moosie.
    Had no idea you had left the Napier Museum.
    Good luck in P. North.

ps if you still have my email address, flick me a hello.
    I will be at AOR AGM.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    Cheers Ziggy.. lets call em Warrants.. I agree, ( re 1 warrant 40 AOR shares )that means imho, once the shares get to 7.4c it is worth converting your warrants but.

I that is the last time the equation was worked, as more shares have been issued, the no of shares the warrants command increases, im guessin a bit but if this current SPP is fully subscribed it may end up being 50 or more AOR shares when a warrant is paid up, hence the AOR share need only be worth 5 or 6 c.. ( correct me if im wrong any one thanks ).

But the warrants have huge leverage, last sale was ( AORWA) I think 2.3c to command 40 AOR shares, if Mosman and CRP both fire..

and AOR, gets to say 4 or 5 c.. the warrants will be purchased for their leverage factor, must admit I am biased as I own a heck of a lot of warrants.

If I am fundamentality wrong here, please any one, I would appreciate being put straight.
    He He, i like the positivity..."once the shares get to 7.4 cents"...I hope your right about the increase in shares due to the watering down effect as i,ve ended up with over 90,000 warrants myself