sharetrader
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Banned

Hopefully see you at the AGM ?

Trust you have put in a submission for the CRP Consent. ( I did mine, the other day, surprisingly easy, online and took 15 min, you don't have to bang on with screeds of technical data, just a couple of paragraphs, on why you think it is good, for the Chathams and NZ as a whole.

Regards

Dear Chris Castle,

Please shut up. Everyone is sick of your hourly NTA updates.

Regards,

Robbo24

Ps - I hope for your sake you don't bombard a woman with this volume of messages when you're trying to woo her like a shareholder.

Same thing ...looking for a quick pump.....or in his case the Bonobo monkey investment regime....back in repeatedly for multiple pumpings.
    Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Dear Chris Castle,

Please shut up. Everyone is sick of your hourly NTA updates.

Regards,

Robbo24

Ps - I hope for your sake you don't bombard a woman with this volume of messages when you're trying to woo her like a shareholder.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Well, I can only restate what I said in post #85.

It's all a bit of a worry really.....a few years ago we were insulted by the same pumping, and it ended in tears that time

Haven't posted my SPP form away yet......I get a dry mouth each time I see another NTA pump, and am finding it hard to get saliva onto the stamp

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Well, I can only restate what I said in post #85.

It's all a bit of a worry really.....a few years ago we were insulted by the same pumping, and it ended in tears that time

Haven't posted my SPP form away yet......I get a dry mouth each time I see another NTA pump, and am finding it hard to get saliva onto the stamp
    Im in exactly the same boat. Keeping one eye on Mossman in London and delaying the licking process till as long as possible.

No NTA update today? Oh, Mosman down 10% overnight.....

Ok, so with that lack of a pump, I haven't had dry mouth today, so in the post goes one of my applications (trading account). Will mull over putting in another one at the last minute if appropriate

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    No NTA update today? Oh, Mosman down 10% overnight.....

Ok, so with that lack of a pump, I haven't had dry mouth today, so in the post goes one of my applications (trading account). Will mull over putting in another one at the last minute if appropriate
    .... don't forget CRP plummeting like a stone..

(although AOR's exposure to CRP is now substantially reduced because of Mossmans stellar price movements.

Good lord. RNS just out, Crestal-1 has TWO new oil discoveries! So that's 4 oil shows from just 2 drills...
    Last edited by youngatheart; 11-07-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Ahhhh, it appears momentum traders are exiting as the drill program is done and we won't have flow results for months now. Nice sports car, but no fuel to run it now!

Funny world we live in. Chris is going to have to try something else now other than constant NTA announcements!

Update: Mosman down a whopping 27.5% to 28.5 pence. Momentum and short term traders sure had a hold on this one. Only thing that will move this puppy higher now is flow rates and numbers, and those are months away...
    The whole "buy the rumour, sell the fact" scenario is a strange phenomena isn't it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Sure is. Have you read the chat rooms on Mosman? Makes ST look like the desert, literally posys every minute...
    Haha no I have not read the chatrooms on Mosman... do not have the time for that unfortunately. Im sure I am not missing much though. Posts every minute... wow. But the volumes on Mosman have been large as well so I guess it is a real traders stock. That though then begs the question... what is Mosman really worth and worth to AOR. I think my SPP at .7 is relatively safe, even if CRP collapses. The AGM should be interesting to see what Chris has to say. I am going to ask him what his position on realising gains in Mosman is when they are able to.