sharetrader
Page 102 of 205 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2042

Thanks Tsuba. There has been a few articles emphasising the importance Australia is now taking in this area. And for good reason too. Would not be surprised if we see some big headway made by WYN over the ditch by eoy.

And since the Yanks and the Aussies are like brothers one would hope big headway will follow in the good old U S of A.

A good ramper would put a shorty comment about what the link leads to and why I should follow it

Tsuba, You need to seduce the punters

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A good ramper would put a shorty comment about what the link leads to and why I should follow it

Tsuba, You need to seduce the punters
    Am a man of few words most of the time......

Just posting the good old Google Alerts.

Locked content article on NBR today;
    Title; "Focus shift for GCSB"
    - By 2017, the GCSB will be doing more work in the private sector – Prime Minister John Key.
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/subscribe/174640

The GCSB use the Planatir suite of tools;
    Title; "Palantir Valuation Soars To $20 Billion"
    http://www.fastcompany.com/3047851/f...ource=facebook

This was the main reason I didn't invest in the company when it first floated, the knowledge of just how big these guys were and how many places they were pushing their product into. I have become more interested in Wynyard lately... but am now slightly worried about their far larger competition.

Thoughts?

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post

The GCSB use the Planatir suite of tools;
    Title; "Palantir Valuation Soars To $20 Billion"
    http://www.fastcompany.com/3047851/f...ource=facebook

This was the main reason I didn't invest in the company when it first floated, the knowledge of just how big these guys were and how many places they were pushing their product into. I have become more interested in Wynyard lately... but am now slightly worried about their far larger competition.

Thoughts?
    Palantir have grown so big they really only go after very big customers so Wynyard actually aren't their competitors and nor are they Wynyards competitors technically. I also remember reading a ranking list last year where Wynyard was ranked higher than Palantir when it came to innovation if that helps in any regard.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Palantir have grown so big they really only go after very big customers so Wynyard actually aren't their competitors and nor are they Wynyards competitors technically. I also remember reading a ranking list last year where Wynyard was ranked higher than Palantir when it came to innovation if that helps in any regard.
    Note that the ex-FBI Deputy Assistant Director chose to be on the board of Wynyard. Didn't go to any others.
    Think there is a fantastic opportunity whilst Wynyard is gaining global clients and still having a conservative market cap. Exciting times ahead. Sure Palantir is a big fish but Wynyard is showing it is gaining traction in various international markets.
    Last edited by lastmoa; 26-06-2015 at 10:44 AM.