sharetrader
Page 105 of 205 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2042

I don't know about Wynyard, but I do know that Diligent stores data in Canada because they have much better privacy laws. I've bought into the SPP, but I have held some cash back as I'm not sure which way the market is going at the moment. Note what happened with the placement and SPP last year.
    Last edited by zigzag; 11-07-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    I firmly believe WYN has a huge takeover target on it's back and wont be listed on the NZX by year end 2016.
    That's how I see it as well mate.

No idea who but somebody will take the opportunity ....at what price?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

hmm so did anyone else see the announcement today that of the $5m SPP barely 50% of it was taken up? I am not personally surprised as the share price has continued to decrease...

Although I don't know alot about WYN, I think this, and a decreasing stock price over recent times, is very disappointing outcome. It seems relatively isolated to WYN as well, as other speculative companies seem to be ok. Having said this, I do believe they have a 'nice' product with potential. Then again, maybe they don't need $2.5m extra cash?

(and yes snapiti this is a much worse result than PEB, despite a potentially more favorable structured capital raising [SPP rather than rights issue] - I am still waiting for the explanation on how great the capital raising has been and how fast all the shares had been snapped up etc... further still, those that paid $1.79 and diluted the shares for everyone else must not be to happy so far knowing in less than a month they have lost almost 13%... I hope for them this trend does not continue!)

Lets hope it is a take over target, maybe they will make a great offer to share holders of $1.75-$1.80? a nice premium at current prices...
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 13-07-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    hmm so did anyone else see the announcement today that of the $5m SPP barely 50% of it was taken up? I am not personally surprised as the share price has continued to decrease...

Although I don't know alot about WYN, I think this, and a decreasing stock price over recent times, is very disappointing outcome. It seems relatively isolated to WYN as well, as other speculative companies seem to be ok. Having said this, I do believe they have a 'nice' product with potential. Then again, maybe they don't need $2.5m extra cash?

(and yes snapiti this is a much worse result than PEB, despite a potentially more favorable structured capital raising [SPP rather than rights issue] - I am still waiting for the explanation on how great the capital raising has been and how fast all the shares had been snapped up etc... further still, those that paid $1.79 and diluted the shares for everyone else must not be to happy so far knowing in less than a month they have lost almost 13%... I hope for them this trend does not continue!)

Lets hope it is a take over target, maybe they will make a great offer to share holders of $1.75-$1.80? a nice premium at current prices...
    Takeover target? Trader_jackson, are you on drugs to be happy with a $1.80 sp. The potential of wyn is much larger than this if only some shareholders would learn to become investors a day not traders.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post

Man talk about a short time horizon! I love Wynyard at these prices (helps that my net cash invested is essentially negative at this point). Echoing others on this thread huge potential market, ideal customers (govt and large corporates), decent product and team. A SP at this level also gives them a more room to manage expectations, expect some big jumps at earnings rather than glum head-shakes.

Hate being two-in-a-row on a thread (like a nerd) but this is nothing other than good news for Wynyard: http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/busine...-contract-deal

Hmm wonder if the late crossing yesterday of 1,120,000 @ $1.55 was the capitulation trade of the recent selling..

RSI has bounced off 20...is the bottom in??

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    Hmm wonder if the late crossing yesterday of 1,120,000 @ $1.55 was the capitulation trade of the recent selling..

RSI has bounced off 20...is the bottom in??
    Hope so moimoi. Buying at 1.61 for the long term. Always nice to buy lower than the institutions and big players in a capital raise. Doesn't mean it wont go lower short term. Surprised the SPP didn't go better but capital wise it doesn't mean much after the CR. A benevolent gesture to current shareholders who obviously weren't interested.
    Last edited by biker; 17-07-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Hope so moimoi. Buying at 1.61 for the long term. Always nice to buy lower than the institutions and big players in a capital raise. Doesn't mean it wont go lower short term. Surprised the SPP didn't go better but capital wise it doesn't mean much after the CR. A benevolent gesture to current shareholders who obviously weren't interested.
    I guess market want to see more facts and the sp will respond accordingly when the results are announced next month. I'm picking the results will be quite encouraging with good momentum helped also by lower nzd. I didn't participate in the recent spp.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

I think the result will be better than they suggested because of the low NZ dollar. When we think of exporters we think of physical product companies like dairy and such too much, but WYN is an exporter themselves and will benefit greatly from the low NZ dollar too.