sharetrader
Page 111 of 205 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2042

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Disagree. Sophisticated investors (Sam Morgan, insto's, those on here) bought at those high prices (Im refering to new stock, not trading existing stock) thinking that was fair value. As such, the company has destroyed fair value in the eyes of the market.
    Not sure if I would describe Sam Morgan as a sophisticated investor, but I take your point. Absolute144 is right though, a big benefit of listing is the easy avenue to raise capital, and the company has an obligation to its existing shareholders to raise at the best price possible. WYN has done exactly the right thing.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Harvey, do you think there was any other option? If the company needed to raise capital , what other way could it be done without destroy fair value?
    Sure they had to raise more cash and due to their responsibility to shareholders, had to raise at the highest price they could. But the fact is the market now thinks the company is worth less than half what it did at its peak. I can only assume that is because they think momentum is slowing. THe PR engine was running hot at the start announcing 'big' deals (terms werenever really disclosed) on a regular basis - this seems to have stopped or at least he buy in of those announcements has.

Disc: Held from IPO and topped up a bit at each capital raising. a fool in other words

老外

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I guess they sold a good story without supporting numbers - and the initial effect of all those good (but unquantified) news is slowly wearing down.

Quite slow growth rate for a "growth company" (particularly considering that they are (even if everything goes well) still for many years to come cash negative. Sort of a XRO without the growth factor.

Might go like RAK, PEB or GEN (well, hopefully for shareholders not the latter)? The initial hype is fading and solid earnings still far away. Some will make it and others not and the jury for WYN is still out.
    Agree. 40% growth at this stage is not good enough. They should be aiming for Xero like numbers in terms of growth - 70% plus. Too expensive by far at todays prices, revenue multiple of ~5.8 with average growth rates. DIL ~5.1 BUT are making a profit and are adding to their cash pile every year plus still getting half the growth of WYN. A better (and safer) buy at these levels.

Anyone know what their customer retention levels are?

Membaa

Default High expectations

We might have differing approaches to investing, whether being in or out at any particular point in time, but WYN is a quality company with excellent solutions for a world where peace is unlikely to break out any time soon.

Some prefer to keep buying the down trend, others will exit in disgust, while a few may be patiently watching from the sidelines as they see value magnifying against declining sentiment.

Soon enough WYN will be a screaming buy again, whichever way you look at it. When? Well who knows, but fewer care, it will be soon enough. WYN is not going out of business, it's going from strength to strength. Confusing the company's opportunity with the shareholders sentiment is folly.

JMO, read the chart it will tell you when.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    We might have differing approaches to investing, whether being in or out at any particular point in time, but WYN is a quality company with excellent solutions for a world where peace is unlikely to break out any time soon.

Some prefer to keep buying the down trend, others will exit in disgust, while a few may be patiently watching from the sidelines as they see value magnifying against declining sentiment.

Soon enough WYN will be a screaming buy again, whichever way you look at it. When? Well who knows, but fewer care, it will be soon enough. WYN is not going out of business, it's going from strength to strength. Confusing the company's opportunity with the shareholders sentiment is folly.

JMO, read the chart it will tell you when.

BAA
    interesting statement, Baa_Baa - are you working for their marketing department?

To be honest - I have no way to assess where they go from here ... and am wondering what you know that we don't?

You said that WYN is a "quality company". How do you measure that?

You said that WYN is providing "excellent solutions". Again - how do you measure that? I would have thought that the only one able to assess the latter is the customer - and so far there don't seem to be enough to pay the bills ...

Don't misunderstand me, I think they are an interesting company in a growth industry, but I have absolutely no indications whether they are going to survive and thrive or whether they will roll up their toe nails after another handful of capital raisings.

I would like to understand why you are so certain about the outcome ... I assume you hold?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    interesting statement, Baa_Baa - are you working for their marketing department?

To be honest - I have no way to assess where they go from here ... and am wondering what you know that we don't?

You said that WYN is a "quality company". How do you measure that?

You said that WYN is providing "excellent solutions". Again - how do you measure that? I would have thought that the only one able to assess the latter is the customer - and so far there don't seem to be enough to pay the bills ...

Don't misunderstand me, I think they are an interesting company in a growth industry, but I have absolutely no indications whether they are going to survive and thrive or whether they will roll up their toe nails after another handful of capital raisings.

I would like to understand why you are so certain about the outcome ... I assume you hold?
    I have made it clear in previous posts re my position with WYN, but to summarise I sold my holding months ago to avoid capital losses. My own research and sources give me confidence in Wyn's solutions, the company and their market. I'll buy a re-entry at some stage which I will determine using my price charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    Nice to see progress being made in all geographical locations that WYN is trying to make progress in.
    Yes, I am a long term holder topping up where possible when funds allow. Trying to somewhat ignore the SP 'noise' and focus my research on the developments they are making, and the industry they are in. Exciting times ahead me thinks. Share the (paper) pain but not the gloom.

Looks like the floor has come in? I wish I had some spare skrilla to top up at these levels.

Quote Originally Posted by bmrm View Post
    Looks like the floor has come in? I wish I had some spare skrilla to top up at these levels.
    Still in a confirmed downtrend, ways below MA50 and MA200. As well - very light trading on this last tick upwards. I guess - sure, at some stage it is likely to go up again, but why do you think this moment is now?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)