sharetrader
Page 122 of 205 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2042

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Also a bit disingenuous to quote the whole contract value in a price sensitive announcement without being clear about the actual revenue to WYN.
    Whatever the accuracy and ingenuity, the SP has moved up 10c!

Quote Originally Posted by mayday View Post
    I presume the partner means Motorola Solutions, thus the end user is likely to be in US.
    My assumption looks wrong, "signed off by Wynyard London office" it is said here
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/wynyard...ency-ck-183418

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    Thanks Tsuba, wondering why it was not announced by the company, a big achievement for Wynyard anyway

Love the upsells - congrats Wynyard. Its been what 2 years with the Thai Government, now using 3 (?) Wynyard products. A great show of the product suite's value.

Advanced Member

Any guesses if they will reach target on 40-45 million turnover. Plus If they have what would it do to the share price if turnover has increased 50%-70%+?????? Guess we have to wait till Friday I am guessing. Until then I am holding and happy with this share. I am guessing 41 million just saying, all riding on that conditional contract

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Any guesses if they will reach target on 40-45 million turnover. Plus If they have what would it do to the share price if turnover has increased 50%-70%+?????? Guess we have to wait till Friday I am guessing. Until then I am holding and happy with this share. I am guessing 41 million just saying, all riding on that conditional contract
    I guess if they exceed expectations, than this is likely to increase the SP, and if they don't, than it is not.

Defining however what the share is worth is difficult. No matter how much they crank up their revenue (and the ramp up speed so far was not stellar) - as long as they write losses year after year is the share worth what speculators want to pay for it. Similar to paintings or old stamps ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

.. and that is why you have to do your research to.understand the IT space WYN is in and get a grasp of the potential. Not all about numbers albeit want to see uptake, which I do see incrementally happening.
    Otberwise, yes, people are beat to invest in Spark, Z, or stamps and coins.

老外

Should be valuable experience for the CE:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...n-advises-nzdf