sharetrader
Page 140 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2042
    老外

Not sure you should get too excited yet, 5k shares at 88c does not make a trend!

Breaking new: Bombing attack at Brussels airpor.....

bad news for the people.., but could be good news for company like wyn

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Happy to have had my order at 83c filled today.
    Could go even lower after the cash issue is all settled in a few weeks but a whiff of good news, new contracts etc should see a bounce IMO.
    I see it as a better company now in a perverse way. Management have learnt a salutary lesson, we have a share price in the low 80s the IP and systems are still excellent, they have cash and there is huge potential.
    Yet to be seen if this is the last cash issue as they have stated but at 83c or thereabouts, good value IMO
    I also have the short term protection that if there is an early bounce I will take up my rights at 85c otherwise I will let them lapse.
    Have taken up all my rights and applied for 4 times my entitlement, which I expect to be severely scaled.
    Last edited by biker; 24-03-2016 at 07:22 AM.

Have taken up all my rights and applied for 4 times my entitlement, which I expect to be severely scaled.
    Does todays announcement imply that ordinary shareholders wont get any more than they were entitled to even though only 75% were taken

It seems to read the shortfall is going to those who 'committed' to making it successful
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Does todays announcement imply that ordinary shareholders wont get any more than they were entitled to even though only 75% were taken

It seems to read the shortfall is going to those who 'committed' to making it successful
    If this is the case the does the last paragraph of the announcement sort of says if you feel aggrieved dont ring us

" Shareholders who have any questions about the Offer are encouraged to read the Offer Document on the Wynyard website and seek financial, investment, or other professional advice from a qualified professional adviser. "
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

A vague and poorly worded statement IMO. Obviously Management and Board still have work to do in the communications area!
    If it's all going to the 'committed', why offer over subscriptions to the hoi polloi?
    I applied for extra shares, just to make it up to a round number, and I am expecting to get the full amount. That is according to my reading of the statement.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    I applied for extra shares, just to make it up to a round number, and I am expecting to get the full amount. That is according to my reading of the statement.
    Same and hoping for the full allocoation.

Give they get more from the hoi polloi, than the insto's, as a shareholder I hope we all get our allocation too.

Guru

No scaling. Got the lot.
    Well done Biker up on confidence again today @ .93

Default Why didn't WYN jump on this opportunity?

Interesting article - and great opportunity for a small Australian software firm (NUIX) to promote their products:

http://hotcopper.com.au/resources/sm.../#.VwRQa6R97IU

Pity WYN didn't jump on this ... but at least now we know that there are other small players in this pond ... and some might be even more agile than WYN ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)