sharetrader
Page 141 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2042

So now the dust has settled a bit, who are WYN's major shareholders?

From what I can ascertain it's Milford, Harbour Asset, Salt, and First NZ Capital. Any others?

- CFO resignation
    - The recognition of 14.3mil licence revenue in final step

https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/280630

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by mayday View Post
    - CFO resignation
    - The recognition of 14.3mil licence revenue in final step

https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/280630
    Hmmmm...they mention about trading update in the first few paragraphs which doesn't give you great confidence and CFO resignation buried down in later paragraph? Do people still believe in their story? I'm afraid I'm not one of them.

Disc - held, not holding currently.

"In December 2015, Wynyard entered into a conditional customer contract for software and services totaling $27 million. This includes $14.3 million licence revenue that it has previously announced it expects to recognise in FY16, following confirmation of agreements between the end customer and Wynyard’s sales partner. Wynyard is currently working closely with the sales partner to complete and confirm these agreements."

I don't understand this - Have they actually progressed this at all since December? Its unclear to me

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    "In December 2015, Wynyard entered into a conditional customer contract for software and services totaling $27 million. This includes $14.3 million licence revenue that it has previously announced it expects to recognise in FY16, following confirmation of agreements between the end customer and Wynyard’s sales partner. Wynyard is currently working closely with the sales partner to complete and confirm these agreements."

I don't understand this - Have they actually progressed this at all since December? Its unclear to me
    Exactly as the saying goes, "if you can't convince, confuse" !!! If they put out a statement with no clearer terms as to outcome, its most likely that it may not eventuate or contingent on some other event.

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post

Not sufficiently to book it as revenue it seems...

The full announcement more or less read as a revenue warning.

RiskTech100® rankings 2015:
    http://www.keypoint.me/Downloads/201...00_Chartis.pdf

RiskTech100® rankings 2016
    http://www.filedropper.com/risktech1002016rr1523

What delights me, Wynyard is the youngest company among the top 30. (Shame its country origin is classified as UK) The second youngest is Markit which was founded in 2003.

Disc: Hold among the fears

Has there been any indication from Wynyard about expected 2016 FY revenues?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Has there been any indication from Wynyard about expected 2016 FY revenues?
    Longhaul, click on page 89, you will find this to read:

"by Tim Hunter - National Business Review 41 minutes ago in reply to mahesh muthu
    Thanks for your comment. I asked Mr Richardson about this. He said the $14.3m would be booked as revenue in 2016 and would also be received as cash during the year. The company has not specified a half-year revenue figure as far as I am aware, but it said yesterday it expects $90m of revenue for FY16"

Hmmm, different from this on 23 Feb? https://nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/278170

"In FY16, the company expects to deliver revenue towards the middle of research analysts' current FY16 revenue range of $54 million to $65 million, plus the licence revenue associated with the above deal when that income is recognised."