sharetrader
Page 185 of 205 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2042

Lance Wiggs sums up - all told in the one chart

https://lancewiggs.com/2016/10/25/wh...dministration/
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Vultures are flying overhead, everyone wants a piece now. I could write the Kord Mentha report now and save the company $1.5m. "Failed business model, with software that didn't perform, reckless management, and high flying ideas." Wasnt this the company where the CEO sold his shares at some price above $2-00 because he wanted to paint or do up his house, or was that PEB.
    ha ha, that was PEB, David wanted to build a deck, although it was not near $2... but wouldn't be surprised if the WYN CEO did the same, but probably not for the same reason

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Lance Wiggs sums up - all told in the one chart

https://lancewiggs.com/2016/10/25/wh...dministration/
    Isnt this what XRO is doing at the moment ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    No. Xero's revenue is actually growing, and they have started to make an effort to get cash flow under control in the past 12 months or so. Did Wynyard seriously have 3 years without growth!?!?

And most importantly, Xero actually has money in the bank, unlike Wynyard.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    No, XRO is different, cash burn is reducing and XRO is well managed approaching 1 mill customers world wide. That said, XRO is not for conservative investors.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    NBR says 3 possible buyers for Wynyard
    Has anyone a transcript ?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    No. Xero's revenue is actually growing, and they have started to make an effort to get cash flow under control in the past 12 months or so. Did Wynyard seriously have 3 years without growth!?!?

And most importantly, Xero actually has money in the bank, unlike Wynyard.
    Spot on, they key for any SAAS firm is to have ability to raise cash well in advance when chasing growth and have great product backing...
    In case of Xero we all could understand what they're marketing and its designed for mass market like Accounting whereas in WYN's case no one is sure about their product nor of their customers. All customer contract details were strictly confidential in nature incl names and size of deal etc...
    For me CEO should've been shown door long back....nuff said, sorry all current shareholders...

Quote Originally Posted by iluab View Post
    Has anyone a transcript ?
    Bought a paper subscription to NZBR, but when I went to log in they wanted another $35-00 to view the article. Its all about money. Dont want to know that much. Its like knowing who is going to rob you blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    "I invested in Wyn for many of the wrong reasons, including wanting to diversify my portfolio away from a couple of high conviction stocks that had soared and by believing some of the hype around their market releases. If I really look deeply I never had a strong belief in the company and did not understand their market or product.
    Gosh, I didn't expect to be quoted by Stuff when I wrote that.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opin...seated-problem.

Not sure whether they can legally reproduce my comment as this site's privacy policy seems a little contradictory.

Anyway, be careful what you say as you never know where it might be used

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Gosh, I didn't expect to be quoted by Stuff when I wrote that.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opin...seated-problem.

Not sure whether they can legally reproduce my comment as this site's privacy policy seems a little contradictory.

Anyway, be careful what you say as you never know where it might be used
    Thats the problem with having dozens of people reading threads day in day out that do not have to be a member of the site .
    I would have thought it would be better to make it compulsory to have a sign in , accept conditions around what can be posted .
    Plus the usual disclaimers that none of this is advice ......( in this new world of compliance)