sharetrader
Page 35 of 205 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    老外

I don't consider this price rise to be crazy. WYN have been signing up big clients for a while now and in the industry they are in, word of their products quality (if indeed it is high, which according to the people I have talked to, it is) will spread like wildfire. Sure, we don't know how much these customers are worth until the HY is out, but I expect we are going to see some pretty pleasing numbers in there. I smell another good success story here... but waiting for the HY release before assigning possible values so questions of being under/over valued are unknown to me at the moment.

I think Wynyard has got a great future, and I would really like to hold a position. All my extra capital is being invested back into my business. I will probably not be investing any more money for the next 1 to 2 years , but good luck to the holders.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hi baller18,
    Are you sure this formula makes sense if you use the revenue (being turnover or sales)? I have seen this formula so far applied using the profit (being revenue minus expenses). If you do that, you get some "company value" by basically picking your desired interest (P/E of 10 would be 10%, P/E of 12.5 would be 8%).

However if you use the revenue, than the company might still run a loss (as WYN does). This still doesn't mean it has a negative value, but it means that the P/E formula is not very useful to calculate the company value in this case (unless somebody can predict the future profits ...)
    Hey blackpeter, I was using revenue being sales.
    I'm using a price to sales ratio.
    Is it P/S ratio useful to calculate WYN at this stage? As they are not making a profit.

Thanks

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    PSR usually ranges between 7 to 12 but can go higher (this is usually for higher margin companies like SaaS and startups though).
    given you've just jumped into XRO, can you advise its PSR? 60-80???

Whoa, big volumes going through, wonder who's buying and selling...

Buyers eating up the sell side though.

hmm that's bit odd is it not moosie ?

SLI needs to learn something from these guys about how PR works. Though you gotta wonder if they're going to announce every customer acquisition from here on out.

Just keeping the market informed on a regular basis says lots about a company in my view.

WYN has been great so far. Makes me confident they're competent at everything else they do.