sharetrader
Page 54 of 205 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Some sort of profit taking had to come. When it starts to go down, stop losses are triggered, others panic. Sell-down has been on lightish volume (VWAP is still 3.04) so I wouldn't be surprised to see it head back to $3 later today.

Catch that falling knife. We've all been here before...

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    Personally I don't believe that WYN could be the next zero as it simply isn't scaleable enough to compare.

WYN is B2B which will always invariably be a limited market whereas Xero is arguably closer to the likes of a mass market B2C product.

Furthermore Xero operates on a SaaS platform (which makes it easily scaleable) whereas from my understanding WYN is an actual software product suite (requires installation etc) and therefore it cannot be deployed as easily.

Just my two cents.
    In the end the most valuable company will be the one with the highest profit. Xero should win this easily but it will take them almost a decade IMO. WYNN could end up being more profitable but it would mean that Xero dropped the ball somewhere.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Always best to take profits...DONE
    I thought I was pretty clever selling XRO for 7.75. I was correct for about 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPrize View Post

At the end of the day it's all just a shot in the dark because as well as a company might be doing - there are many unforeseen situations that could bring it back on it's knees... and I'm not just talking competitors.

My opinion is that WYNYARD is on to something here... their products are strong; visually can compete with the ux/ui of XRO and basically kills XRO when it comes to the developed features. Their products require much more abstract thought to get developed to what they are today. That's why I like them. They seem to me to be some sort of new-age pioneers in a mostly untouched 'private' industry. Something that many people wouldn't dare attempting because of how complex it really is.

Look at it this way: If - what essentially should be a plugin for XRO - "GeOop" can peak at 3.640 then I believe Wynyard should definitely peak much higher than that.

That's my stance.
    The actual SP is irrelevant, it's the MC that's important.

Already bouncing back up, from $2.70 lows back to $2.83.

back up to 2.95

What the heck even caused that?!?

No news flash here.

Thought the people who bailed on Xero at around 3 dollars learnt their lesson?

I'm holding it long term.
    If people read between the lines from all the articles and reports, there is a huge future for Wynyard.
    One contract can be millions, and they have mentioned the original contract normally doubles, triples as they start using their other softwares.
    They signed up 40 or more contracts in 2013... They indicated the UAE deal was a small contract which contributed to 5% of the revenue, which meant, the one contract which they considered was small was worth a million bux! What would a big contract to them be worth?