sharetrader
Page 74 of 205 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    $2.20 is gone (lower bb), buyers looking very thin and the Nasdaq was down overnight. Anyone up for catching some WYN knives today???
    not sure, whether I expect a falling knife, more like a continuing erosion (well, at least until the next announcement). Interesting to see that the 12 month target price is dropping as well ($2.35 end of March, now down to $1.85). Just wondering, whether some of the analysts are somewhat cheating while crunching their fundamentals ... I don't think that their was any significant announcement justifying a drop since end of March - just a slight hype reduction ...?

discl: Don't hold, but like the company - but see it still as overpriced ...

Guru

BlackPeter - whose Target price are you referring too?

WYN have plenty of cash in the bank following the previous capital raising. They will use that to do good things. I will keep holding.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    BlackPeter - whose Target price are you referring too?

WYN have plenty of cash in the bank following the previous capital raising. They will use that to do good things. I will keep holding.
    ft.com -

http://markets.ft.com/research/Marke...asts?s=WYN:NZC

Good luck with holding ... as indicated, I think it is a well run company with good prospects. Agree as well - they have cash and I expect them to do good things with that money. Just not sure, whether I can justify for myself buying their shares at current prices. However - my crystal ball is cloudy and has been wrong before (but luckily more often right than wrong ) - so all the best to all holders and DYOR!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ft.com -

http://markets.ft.com/research/Marke...asts?s=WYN:NZC

Good luck with holding ... as indicated, I think it is a well run company with good prospects. Agree as well - they have cash and I expect them to do good things with that money. Just not sure, whether I can justify for myself buying their shares at current prices. However - my crystal ball is cloudy and has been wrong before (but luckily more often right than wrong ) - so all the best to all holders and DYOR!
    Thanks - I wouldn't be buying now either, but I will go with 2 of 3 analysts and continue to hold.

I got in at the IPO and bought a smaller amount in the recent SPP so well above even. The story hasn't changed and as a long term investor, there is no reason to sell.

All those that bought in at the spp wont be too happy with the price now!

I had purchased some at 2.40, but not inclinded to sell for a year or two. But while still trending down on no news etc, ill wait till TA says before adding further.

Buy sides looking very thin too!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by alistair85 View Post
    All those that bought in at the spp wont be too happy with the price now!
    Same could be said for a lot of people who bought growth stocks 23-3 months ago. Same could also be said a few months after the IPO - I think those people are now smiling

Personally I am happy the company got all the money they need for the forseeable future and expect to see good things.

Disc:

Wynyard software chosen by leading SEA Police Force

https://www.nzx.com/companies/WYN/announcements/250815

That is a big win!

Spoke to a couple clients who are working with WYN and have expressed positive things about WYN's professionalism and approach.