sharetrader
Page 81 of 205 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Everyone seems to have forgotten, the likes of WYN, PEB, XRO etc all got bid to levels of stupidity early this year, and ALL have come back to earth.

It's easy in hindsight..........and the view is distorted when underwater......

hold a small lot at $2.40

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    We've just re-entered the atmosphere but are still in the stratosphere though with valuations. Still a long way to fall back to earth.

For those looking to know how long it takes for bubbles to deflate, just go to Yahoo Finance and pull up a view of Nasdaq from 1996-2003. Macro environment here is still strong, but what if it fell over tomorrow? Ouch is what...
    Kinda disagree woth you here, Moosie and co. If you are a 'trader' and in for a short while and/or purely looking at technicals then xro and wyn do aome overvalued. But there are VERY few coys in aust/nz that have so much global potential and I think Sam/Thiel have explored more here. All it will take is WYN to announce some USA break and it will be goodbye to current SP. I would rather be locked in for the long term train ride than worry about a 0.50c sway on WYN or a few bucks for XRO.
    But then again, we all have different 'investing' styles and knowledge. I mainly back my tech knowledge/background and what I see for future with these and others. Exciting times.

Quote Originally Posted by dellow View Post
    Kinda disagree woth you here, Moosie and co. If you are a 'trader' and in for a short while and/or purely looking at technicals then xro and wyn do aome overvalued. But there are VERY few coys in aust/nz that have so much global potential and I think Sam/Thiel have explored more here. All it will take is WYN to announce some USA break and it will be goodbye to current SP. I would rather be locked in for the long term train ride than worry about a 0.50c sway on WYN or a few bucks for XRO.
    But then again, we all have different 'investing' styles and knowledge. I mainly back my tech knowledge/background and what I see for future with these and others. Exciting times.
    I understand you completely but my dopamine levels doubled when I thought of WYN going up by 50c in the short term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much in line with forecasts provided at cap raising. can't say they don't have a pretty good grasp of how business will grow.
    My average prob a bit like yours at $1.65, will sit tight I think

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    I dont think the market will like this report..... 10.5m in revenue for the 6 months, booked a larger loss.
    Looking forward they are expecting full year revenue's of about 30m due to the timing of some contracts.
    My favorite shares are looking very expensive today... hope the market does not agree.
    I completely agree with you on the results, however someone with an order in this morning appears not to!

Revenue seems to be flat (HY14 $10.1m vs. FY13 $21.7), but expenses are rising (HY14 Net loss $10.2m vs. FY13 $11.2m).

They forecast the second half revenue to be TWICE that of the first half -- quite some acceleration!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Revenue seems to be flat (HY14 $10.1m vs. FY13 $21.7), but expenses are rising (HY14 Net loss $10.2m vs. FY13 $11.2m).

They forecast the second half revenue to be TWICE that of the first half -- quite some acceleration!
    They should have pretty much all that increase in the pipeline already so must be reasonably confident (give the size of the contracts a less than 6 month turn around time would be unusual).

They are executing to prospectus so no shock there, thought they are trading at 2x IPO so maybe some pull back from those who thought they were doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    I dont think a $5000 pre market order is anything to go by.
    I will be selling down a few
    You're right of course, and its been pulled now at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    They should have pretty much all that increase in the pipeline already so must be reasonably confident (give the size of the contracts a less than 6 month turn around time would be unusual).

They are executing to prospectus so no shock there, thought they are trading at 2x IPO so maybe some pull back from those who thought they were doing better.
    Agree HS, and at say 75% of recent Cap Raise price.

H2 2014 will be more telling and is obviously off to the right start with a new $2.5m contract in month 1 (jul) and confirmed sales in pipeline.

FY2014 $29-32m and $47m FY2015.

If milford sells, i'm out . But otherwise seems on track

A tough stock to get a grasp on when you consider their revenues are not linked to each-other but are one off, fixed, term contracts. Market share could only be defined once the size of contracts is made public... Re-occurring revenues are about the only guidance as to future earnings and to be honest 65% would want to increase by some margin I'd imagine. I like their placement in the market but it's a hard stock to get excited about at the current SP