sharetrader
Page 97 of 205 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast

More of interest to me is that they've obviously moved away from announcing every deal they do. Makes me more comfortable that no news is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    BUt I would expect less churn with their client base (govts and large MN) compared to Xero with its SMEs. I also think they sell on long term contracts vs Xero monthly.
    True - but I am still not sure what their costs are compared to their revenues. Actually - this is not true - so far the costs have been higher (and rising) and the revenue lagging behind. The all important question is: do they have a plan to change this trend and will they survive long enough to implement this plan (well, without further CR).
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

I guess their ramping employee numbers from 228 to 330 this year suggests they are not about to take the foot off the gas any time soon.
    All seems pretty positive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    True - but I am still not sure what their costs are compared to their revenues. Actually - this is not true - so far the costs have been higher (and rising) and the revenue lagging behind. The all important question is: do they have a plan to change this trend and will they survive long enough to implement this plan (well, without further CR).
    Have you ever heard of the saying " You have to spend money to make money " there Tosh. Don't you think in these early stages they do need to do that. Just a thought.

Investor

Good post, looks very promising.

Investor

Anyone here going to the AGM this afternoon, if so pls do summarise key points when you get a chance, thx.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Anyone here going to the AGM this afternoon, if so pls do summarise key points when you get a chance, thx.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/6866...ft-share-value

https://www.wynyardgroup.com/media/8...d-AGM-2015.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    SB9 - I went to the AGM. My take on it is that all their main global jurisdictions (NZ, Aust, USA, Middle East) are getting lots of interest for their solution.
    Aust budget allowance for cyber-crime was mentioned as they see opportunities opening there.
    USA - with the contracts they have already, they see these as good local reference points to be used to open doors. Having ex-FBI as Board Member (still based in DC) will help here too.
    Middle East - WOW opportunities there. Watch this space is how I got the vibe.

The V2 cybercrime platform will be released this year and I got the take some larger potential clients are waiting in the wings for that.
    They are beginning to field more enquiries in the larger (up to $10m) contract market.
    Expenditure will still be high, especially with new offices and extra staff .. but that is seen to peak in 2016. They are conscience of cash burn, and the usual impatient (imho) questions were asked on 'when for dividends, when for profit. Patience here or invest in Telecom (sic).
    They did a demo of their product which was sharp and you could easily see the benefits WYN tools would bring law enforcement agencies, etc. Covers off many areas of sophisticated crime.

All in all I am very happy to be a long term holder. Competitors were mentioned (namely Palantir - m/cap $15bill). But they are very confident they can compete on price and features.
    All board members approachable afterwards and open as much as they can. I found a good passion for what they are creating and growing.