sharetrader
Page 180 of 212 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Serko CEO still seems rather bullish even though challenges ahead

Paywalled

Business Hub: Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on the changing shape of business travel
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12456576
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Latest update today from SKO.

Have taken my gains and departed. GLH.

Indeed, I booked my gains last week. Very surprised the SP is still holding up as well as it is. Still a promising business so will be looking to buy back in when the fundamentals look more positive.

Outside thinking.

New director appointment..... looks to be a good one.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/376877

(Don't hold)

Investor

Looks someone is happy to take off weak hands and keep accumulating. Still have all my holdings, waiting for Booking to make a corporate activity of some sort in near future in double digits at least.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looks someone is happy to take off weak hands and keep accumulating. Still have all my holdings, waiting for Booking to make a corporate activity of some sort in near future in double digits at least.
    Interesting - I found talk about "weak hands" in threads like these a quite accurate social media indicator for dropping stocks. It seems to indicate that FOMO is over and the "smart" money left the party already. Staying away from stocks like that improved my investment returns.

Saves the time to do a TA ;

Obviously - GLTAH! As any indicator, it might not be 100% and I hope for you it isn't!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Well I sold down a few on Friday as I viewed this as a vulnerable share under lockdown. I was NOT expecting it to go up 8% today makes no sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Well I sold down a few on Friday as I viewed this as a vulnerable share under lockdown. I was NOT expecting it to go up 8% today makes no sense to me
    Short term vs long term.

Sharemarket investing is about the long term.

You do not get a farmer selling his farm because of a month of bad weather.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Make that 11% and knocking on 8 handle as we speak. Could well be Booking mopping up all the available stock as they would have sense of its true value.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Interesting - I found talk about "weak hands" in threads like these a quite accurate social media indicator for dropping stocks. It seems to indicate that FOMO is over and the "smart" money left the party already. Staying away from stocks like that improved my investment returns.

Saves the time to do a TA ;

Obviously - GLTAH! As any indicator, it might not be 100% and I hope for you it isn't!
    Yes, generally an excellent indicator. All the dogs on Hotcopper are full of such calls too.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!