sharetrader
Page 174 of 212 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Today’s announcement about Booking partnership us huge boost to Zeno platform. Bring on FY22 and all going to plan so could be well over $20 in couple of years time, unless Booking gobbles them up before that.
    This announcement made me double my holding yesterday. The more I think about it a vaccinated population probably can't wait to travel the planet for business again. Also with Zeno we can clip the ticket so many ways a significant uptake in transactions can make us very profitable.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    This announcement made me double my holding yesterday. The more I think about it a vaccinated population probably can't wait to travel the planet for business again. Also with Zeno we can clip the ticket so many ways a significant uptake in transactions can make us very profitable.
    Good on ya.

Quote Originally Posted by daveypnz View Post
    More good news: https://www.nzx.com/announcements/369654

Darrin is on the sharesies lunch money show tomorrow, hopefully might garner some retail investor interest.

edit: good timing sb9
    Have watched the replay of that session last night, gotta love Darrin's passion for the business. And in answering to question about Booking acquiring Serko one day, said he honestly does not want to sell it up and keep this under Kiwi ownership and be inspirational to other aspiring tech entrepreneurs.

Nice one Darrin

$10 here we come. About now wishing I still had my Million at $10 stake.

Nice spike today, maybe some new sharesies investors onboard after yesterday lunch money chat?

At every social event I've been to post covid there is always a plethora of Air NZ shareholders. When I tell them about Serko, they haven't got a clue what company I'm talking about.

Nice to see $7 today!

Here is a link to Darrin Grafton recent interview that he did with two co founders of Sharesies
    https://youtu.be/osT02DyZSqU

Advanced Member

Selling almost all of my ATM shares to get back into SKO has certainly been a great decision so far. And I won't sell my stake as easily as I did when Covid hit again.

Not Serko but related: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...-global-trends

Also a positive indicator for business travel worldwide post covid.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by daveypnz View Post
    Not Serko but related: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...-global-trends

Also a positive indicator for business travel worldwide post covid.
    Thanks for sharing. Certainly mirrors what my mate at Air NZ accounts has said - domestically they are as busy as ever. Let's get NZ, Australia and our Pacific neighbours vaccinated asap!

Investor

Darrin in his discussion the other day on Lunch Money used a word "Zoom Fatigue". There's only so much you can do through video/online interaction, at the end of the day people would love to travel and meet others in person be it business, social or leisure. And there'll be big pent up demand for that once people can start travel with some degree of freedom around the world.

Investor

https://www.businesstravelnews.com/T...ell-Serko-Zeno

Frosch to Resell Serko's Zeno

Travel management company Frosch has signed a deal to become a reseller of Serko's Zeno corporate travel booking and expense management platform. Frosch clients who opt in will be able to use Zeno in conjunction with Frosch's own proprietary technology to enable bookings that are "personalized to the traveler and the corporate policy," according to the companies.
    With the deal, Frosch adds its name to the growing list of Zeno resellers, a roster that includes TMCs Connoisseur Travel, Ovation Travel Group, Acendas Travel and Luxe Travel Management, the latter of which has been owned by Frosch since early 2020. Serko also is a strategic supplier partner for the private sector business of purchasing organization Omnia Partners.
    Along with growing Zeno's distribution footprint, Serko also has rolled out enhancements to the platform as well, earlier this year adding new functionality to support Covid-19 contact tracing mandates in jurisdictions that have enacted such measures.
    Frosch in February 2021 received an equity investment from Eagle Tree Capital in exchange for an undisclosed minority stake in the agency.