sharetrader
Page 101 of 212 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    More about Booking.com

Established in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch startup to one of the largest travel e-commerce companies in the world. Part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), Booking.com now employs more than 17,000 employees in 198 offices, in 70 countries worldwide.

With a mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world, Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. At Booking.com, we connect travellers with the world’s largest selection of incredible places to stay, including everything from apartments, vacation homes, and family-run B&Bs to 5-star luxury resorts, tree houses and even igloos. The Booking.com website and mobile apps are available in over 40 languages, offer 28,909,693 total reported listings, and cover 154,195 destinations in 228 countries and territories worldwide.

I use the site often to do travel bookings and have just found out that they also own Agoda & Priceline!

I wonder if the stage is being ng set for Booking Holding to takeover Serko at a later date.

Hope it will not happen until Serko is $2 billion

Advanced Member

“....enabling them to subscribe for up to NZ$15,000 of new Serko shares at the lower of the placement price or the five-day VWAP during the last five days of the SPP offer period.”
    Does anyone know exactly what the SPP offer period is ?

My biggest fear with Serko is that they will sell out to someone and NZ Inc will have lost another one.
    Maybe we know who that someone is now.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post

My biggest fear with Serko is that they will sell out to someone and NZ Inc will have lost another one.
    Maybe we know who that someone is now.
    We are indeed minnows. Chump change for them. Bookings share price $2032.05

Investor

The expanded agreement is not expected to have a material impact on Serko's revenues in the current financial year to 31 March 2020, due to the phased development work required and a performance-based rollout plan for Booking.com’s global business traveller customers. If achieved, as anticipated, during the 2020 calendar year, the expanded agreement is expected to result in a material uplift in Serko's revenue (via increased Average Revenue Per Booking (“ARPB”) and transaction booking revenue) in the 2021 financial year and beyond; and is expected to assist Serko in achieving its medium-term aspirational target of NZ$100 million of annualised run-rate revenue.

That's a biggie....forget $5, I'm thinking more like $10 in a year's time.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    So at what sort of deal will there be here, a SPP or a cash issue and at what sort of deal depending on how much is wanted ?

SPP up to $5,000 at $3.30.

1 for 10 @ $3.30 ?

or whatever ?
    Boyo boyo did I get this wrong !!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Boyo boyo did I get this wrong !!
    Lucky for some y'day who got in around that price...

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    2021 financial year and beyond; ... is expected to assist Serko in achieving its medium-term aspirational target of NZ$100 million of annualised run-rate revenue. That's a biggie....forget $5, I'm thinking more like $10 in a year's time.
    Hope so..... well positioned!!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Hope so..... well positioned!!
    Certainly do...been buying over past month or so and doubled my original holdings in the process. I think management dropped few indirect hints about their grandeur plans at ASM presentation in Aug.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    The expanded agreement is not expected to have a material impact on Serko's revenues in the current financial year to 31 March 2020, due to the phased development work required and a performance-based rollout plan for Booking.com’s global business traveller customers. If achieved, as anticipated, during the 2020 calendar year, the expanded agreement is expected to result in a material uplift in Serko's revenue (via increased Average Revenue Per Booking (“ARPB”) and transaction booking revenue) in the 2021 financial year and beyond; and is expected to assist Serko in achieving its medium-term aspirational target of NZ$100 million of annualised run-rate revenue.

That's a biggie....forget $5, I'm thinking more like $10 in a year's time.
    10 times revenue = $1 billion = shareprice $x

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    10 times revenue = $1 billion = shareprice $x
    Good thinking, wonder what price would come up if we were to apply same multiple as that of XRO??