sharetrader
Page 102 of 212 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Advanced Member

There was a presentation with the Booking.com deal that somehow was not announced to the NZX https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A527131/

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    10 times revenue = $1 billion = shareprice $x
    Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good thinking, wonder what price would come up if we were to apply same multiple as that of XRO??
    Interesting you compare SKO to XRO......I was reflecting that the Booking.com stake/partnership/whatever reminds me of the Peter Theil buy-in days for XRO when it was about $6.00? (today XRO 10x's that.)

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Boyo boyo did I get this wrong !!
    Nice to get it so wrong!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Interesting you compare SKO to XRO......I was reflecting that the Booking.com stake/partnership/whatever reminds me of the Peter Theil buy-in days for XRO when it was about $6.00? (today XRO 10x's that.)
    It was actually someone at ASM asked that question to Darrin, if SKO is next XRO...followed nice bit of laughter from Darrion and Simon.

Chairman Simon Botherway also used some precaution wordings in the outlook statement for the Australasia and European markets. Looking forward to tomorrow when the halt is uplifted, and reaction by the market!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by 44wishlists View Post
    Chairman Simon Botherway also used some precaution wordings in the outlook statement for the Australasia and European markets. Looking forward to tomorrow when the halt is uplifted, and reaction by the market!
    I'll be fun watching where price opens tomorrow when its comes out of trading halt.

Any predictions as to what the opening price may be tmrw....I'm picking $4.20 or thereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I'll be fun watching where price opens tomorrow when its comes out of trading halt.

Any predictions as to what the opening price may be tmrw....I'm picking $4.20 or thereabouts.
    Assuming that the $45m is successfully placed (no reason why not) to investors with longer term horizons (vs short term flippers), then the post placement share price should be 5% to 8% higher than the placement price of $4.04.

I will pick $4.35 by day's end.

Advanced Member

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12279352
    There is a snippet in there I haven't picked up on yet
    "The Booking investment has fishhooks. Serko would have to tell Booking if it received an offer for 50 percent or more of the firm's equity or its assets for an agreed period, and would also restrict Serko from issuing shares to certain parties, none of whom are current shareholders."

Clear to me that Booking is aiming for majority if not full ownership of Serko - matter of time.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...120/310413.pdf

Page 7 :

Together with the expanded agreement with Booking.com and the Holdings’ investment, Serko has agreed that for an agreed period of time and subject to certain conditions being met:
    • Serko will notify Holdings if it receives a written proposal to acquire at least fifty percent of the outstanding equity interests in the Company or substantially all or all of the Company’s assets; and
    • Serko will not issue shares to certain specified parties, none of whom is a current Serko shareholder.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12279352
    There is a snippet in there I haven't picked up on yet
    "The Booking investment has fishhooks. Serko would have to tell Booking if it received an offer for 50 percent or more of the firm's equity or its assets for an agreed period, and would also restrict Serko from issuing shares to certain parties, none of whom are current shareholders."
    Haha - great minds think alike!