sharetrader
Page 103 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Haha - great minds think alike!
    Haha just when I wanted to amend my post saying that Booking wants the whole pie at some stage.

Investor

Clear to me that Booking is aiming for majority if not full ownership of Serko - matter of time.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...120/310413.pdf

Page 7 :

Together with the expanded agreement with Booking.com and the Holdings’ investment, Serko has agreed that for an agreed period of time and subject to certain conditions being met:
    • Serko will notify Holdings if it receives a written proposal to acquire at least fifty percent of the outstanding equity interests in the Company or substantially all or all of the Company’s assets; and
    • Serko will not issue shares to certain specified parties, none of whom is a current Serko shareholder.
    Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12279352
    There is a snippet in there I haven't picked up on yet
    "The Booking investment has fishhooks. Serko would have to tell Booking if it received an offer for 50 percent or more of the firm's equity or its assets for an agreed period, and would also restrict Serko from issuing shares to certain parties, none of whom are current shareholders."
    Thanks for picking that both of you. Booking wouldn't endorse them for a share of pie, they want all of it or in other words have their cake and eat it too

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Hmm what a difference a day makes.

Yesterday I was worried I had too many .....FEAR

Today I am wishing I had more....GREED

Oh dear what a fickle Bear

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Hmm what a difference a day makes.

Yesterday I was worried I had too many .....FEAR

Today I am wishing I had more....GREED

Oh dear what a fickle Bear
    HOPE - now driving all shareholders' emotions that the placement is properly bedded down and stock goes to the next ATH!

One day I am thinking throwing another $10k at SKO last week might not have been my best option, the next day I am wishing I had been home to buy more of the panic selling.
    It is a fair vote of confidence that the directors are loading up on the offer as well. Pity there won't be many shares left over for the rest of us, but I have just loaded up to another round number so pretty happy

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    One day I am thinking throwing another $10k at SKO last week might not have been my best option, the next day I am wishing I had been home to buy more of the panic selling.
    It is a fair vote of confidence that the directors are loading up on the offer as well. Pity there won't be many shares left over for the rest of us, but I have just loaded up to another round number so pretty happy
    Sorry to correct you but directors & management are actually offloading $16m worth of shares.

Sorry to correct you but directors & management are actually offloading $16m worth of shares.
    But I am comfortable - akin to Rod Drury of Xero realising some funds after putting in years and funds into the business.

And then, "The pair agreed not to sell any more shares for at least another 12-months." Source:https://www.afr.com/street-talk/deut...0191024-p533qk

Making sure they don't sell and run! Although I doubt they would abandon their baby after bringing it so far.

I stand corrected. Although that does cut down on the dilution factor.

But I am comfortable - akin to Rod Drury of Xero realising some funds after putting in years and funds into the business.
    Good news!

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...245/310515.pdf

All $56m placed at $4.04, placement was oversubscribed and bidders were scaled back.

Onwards and forwards for Serko!

$55m ($45m from placement & SPP plus $10m in the bank) to fast forward the roll out of Zeno into the world.

Cannot think of another NZ company currently so well positioned with that kind of EXPLOSIVE growth potential.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-10-2019 at 09:01 AM.