sharetrader
Page 105 of 212 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Guru

With the scaling of the insto, I wonder how much scaling there will be for S Hers ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    With the scaling of the insto, I wonder how much scaling there will be for S Hers ?
    $15k per shareholder under the SPP (details to be released) - I think we should get what we apply for.

Advanced Member

The only problem is that I have no spare cash at all at the moment. Wondering what that loan terms from that Italian gentlemen I've met in a bar are?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    The only problem is that I have no spare cash at all at the moment. Wondering what that loan terms from that Italian gentlemen I've met in a bar are?
    If he is a true Italian then your sisters phone number !

Advanced Member

I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement Silu. Just pm me !
    Cheers
    RTM (and no...I am not Italian )
    Last edited by RTM; 25-10-2019 at 10:32 AM.

a few weeks yet to front up with the $15k so you have time to sell some other laggards or increase your mortgage?

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Do you know what % of SERKO shares are traded on the ASX ?
    I have no idea.
    No I don't sorry. I no longer subscribe to anything that I would have been able to draw that info from. That drive down came from Aussie starting late Tuesday. From memory I think it was roughly double the amount of shares traded across the ditch over that period. I suspect they'll try and keep a lid on it for the SPP but with only $5m available and $4.04 max SP then there may not be the incentive to try too hard. They may even just drive it up first given the potential euphoria on the back of this deal. I'm standing aside and watching. Got a few at $3.40 & $3.42 on Wednesday. Next buy will hopefully be the SPP
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 25-10-2019 at 10:47 AM.

I put a buy order in the day before the drop of 5000 @ 3.42 thinking it might go down slowly in the next couple of weeks. Check it the next day see that the order has gone through and that theres been a trading halt in place...... My heart sank. By the looks of it from today I lucked in though.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    $15k per shareholder under the SPP (details to be released) - I think we should get what we apply for.
    According to 31/3/19 accounts SKO had 1920 S Hers , if they all ( which they will not ) applied for their $15 K of shares there would be $28.8 mil applied for so Im picking a severe scaling! Grrrr !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    According to 31/3/19 accounts SKO had 1920 S Hers , if they all ( which they will not ) applied for their $15 K of shares there would be $28.8 mil applied for so Im picking a severe scaling! Grrrr !
    Grim.

Oh well, time to buy a few on market before it gets to $10?