sharetrader
Page 129 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2116

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Which other company listed on the NZX has the kind of multi-billion dollar potential that Serko is not only tapping into, but has the competitive and leading edge to be successful in?
    You're preaching to the converted Just surprised at the action of late.

Investor

$5.80 hit just now, seems as though demand coming from Aussie punters. Someone is very keen to accumulate...

Might be time for speeding ticket if it keeps going this way...

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    You're preaching to the converted Just surprised at the action of late.
    $5.80 ATH high.

Not preaching, silo - drawing attention to the fact that more in the market are waking up to said potential?

Especially after the new appointments in the US to aggressively market and promote Zeno.

Big order gone through. Either insider trading or a big aussie investor lol

Fundamentally, net income and profit margin fell between 2018 and 2019, so realistically this is attributable to either hype from the booking.com deal which may not amount to what people expect or a new deal
    Last edited by Cadalac123; 20-01-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Advanced Member

$5.80 ATH high.

Not preaching, silo - drawing attention to the fact that more in the market are waking up to said potential?

Especially after the new appointments in the US to aggressively market and promote Zeno.
    I've been a shareholder since Day 1 and there were quite a few times when I doubted my own research if people want to go back to my posts in this thread. It's funny how once I stared down at this big loss wondering what happened, went back to my research notes and then decided that the market was wrong and I am right and bought some more. I wish I was still this confident.

I've been a shareholder since Day 1 and there were quite a few times when I doubted my own research if people want to go back to my posts in this thread. It's funny how once I stared down at this big loss wondering what happened, went back to my research notes and then decided that the market was wrong and I am right and bought some more. I wish I was still this confident.
    Likewise, silu, I have also been a shareholder from day 1. Was painful for a while holding the stock but I also added to my shareholding, especially after the directors put in more of their own money at above market sp.

A big part of my confidence stems from personally meeting and negotiating with Darrin & Robert (in Serko) years ago. They struck me as very smart and focused individuals who do not work for money. Hence, they will always play the long game rather than the short game.

That confidence has not changed.
    Last edited by Balance; 20-01-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Advanced Member

Likewise, silu.

My confidence stems from personally meeting and negotiating with Darrin & Robert (in Serko) years ago. They struck me as very smart and focused individuals who do not work for money. Hence, they will always play the long game rather than the short game.
    That was more of a personal remark. In 2016 I had to close my business of 7 years which I ran with my wife and 2 months later she died. I have been timid ever since with almost every decision I make. She was the rock and support I needed to be bold.

But on a happier note - I only met Darrin briefly and I was very impressed.

That was more of a personal remark. In 2016 I had to close my business of 7 years which I ran with my wife and 2 months later she died. I have been timid ever since with almost every decision I make. She was the rock and support I needed to be bold.

But on a happier note - I only met Darrin briefly and I was very impressed.
    So sorry to read about your wife.

Hope it has gotten better for you in recent times.

I've now made 100% return on my investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwood View Post
    I've now made 100% return on my investment.
    You sold out completely, but why if we may ask?