sharetrader
Page 146 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Really does CTD use Serko?
    https://www.fool.com.au/2020/01/10/w...watch-in-2020/

Interesting message from the boss.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/my-in...arrin-grafton/
    He isn't the only one crying - but they are in good shape to survive according to Darrin.

Membaa

Good grief, who'd have thought good buying at $1.00 might be overly optimistic!

https://invst.ly/q6x5k

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The Heiken Ashi chart averages out the candles and provides a clearer view of price trends, currently a very steep down trend close to 61.8% fib retrace of the all time high (providing support this week). The booking.com breakaway gap hasn't quite closed, something that will happen next week if the trend continues. A breakdown of support at $3.50 brings $3.13 support into play. Other supports below are marked. Classic falling knife.
    Chart supports, bah, no support.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Always good buying below $1. Very worrying stock to be hoping and preying in a market 'correction' driving the sword into the Travel industry that has every hallmark of turning into a full blown 'bear' market.

Always buy Serko at 50c?? Lol nah will be a painful few months but let’s not forget the position Serko has provided corporate travel doesn’t disappear forever

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Always buy Serko at 50c?? Lol nah will be a painful few months but let’s not forget the position Serko has provided corporate travel doesn’t disappear forever
    As sad a prospect as that is .. I suspect Monday will be pushing close.
    I am thinking of offering the few rolls of toilet paper we have squirrelled away for SKO shares to see if I get any takers
    Already taking advantage of free listings on Trademe to liquidate everything that is not bolted down so I have some spare money. Once in a lifetime chance to get ahead is the small silver lining to this disaster.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    As sad a prospect as that is .. I suspect Monday will be pushing close.
    I am thinking of offering the few rolls of toilet paper we have squirrelled away for SKO shares to see if I get any takers
    Already taking advantage of free listings on Trademe to liquidate everything that is not bolted down so I have some spare money. Once in a lifetime chance to get ahead is the small silver lining to this disaster.
    I am bleeding badly from this one, no surprises there and I am sure I am not alone. I am a long term investor in this one and will find it very hard to resist topping up @ $0.50 even though I already have too many for a wee Bear. Oh dear. And then the word Wynyard pops into my mind and fear creeps in

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I am bleeding badly from this one, no surprises there and I am sure I am not alone. I am a long term investor in this one and will find it very hard to resist topping up @ $0.50 even though I already have too many for a wee Bear. Oh dear. And then the word Wynyard pops into my mind and fear creeps in

Rupert me old mate - Serko is not a NO WORRIES stock.

You need to listen to that fear

Whatever you do take care

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Join the club mate....think 5 years. Update from SKO today here.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Join the club mate....think 5 years. Update from SKO today here.
    Did they re-brand to "Vista" - or did you get the wrong update?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Did they re-brand to "Vista" - or did you get the wrong update?
    My error.... wrong thread. apologies.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 25-03-2020 at 08:37 AM.