sharetrader
Page 150 of 212 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/351205

$42m in cash and business rejigged to no more than $2m cash burn a month until the end of 2021 if necessary.

One of the best placed NZX companies in the horribly battered and bruised global travel & accommodation industry to emerge (whenever) stronger and ready to take and increase market share.
    Im staggered that they are " still spending $2,000,000 PER MONTH " I would have thought that this ann would have detailed the amount of reduction of top table spending achieved , leadership atm starts at the TOP, come on guys for a so called world leading edge company you can do better than this !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Im staggered that they are " still spending $2,000,000 PER MONTH " I would have thought that this ann would have detailed the amount of reduction of top table spending achieved , leadership atm starts at the TOP, come on guys for a so called world leading edge company you can do better than this !!
    I am pleased that they are spending to continue with their development and to maintain their operational capability.

Companies which can keep their good staff - they are going to reap the post-virus benefits the fastest and greatest.

Well done, Serko!
    Last edited by Balance; 03-04-2020 at 09:42 AM.

Their current spend is presumably more than $2m per month...

The release says they are targeting $2m...

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

It's a tech company. If they're not going to continue developing their suite of products you might get less cash burn... I'm no genius but I'm not sure that'd be entirely clever...

you simply have to keep your top software developments guys happy and working.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    you simply have to keep your top software developments guys happy and working.
    Not hard to understand - is it for anyone who has ever run a software business!

Limited cash burn and good reserves are a different story to generating a wealth of income.
    While I am a holder and believer in the end game, I fail to see the travel industry forging ahead for the next 12 months so a sudden spike in SP is a little premature I would have thought. But it might push me toward the green so I'm not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Limited cash burn and good reserves are a different story to generating a wealth of income.
    While I am a holder and believer in the end game, I fail to see the travel industry forging ahead for the next 12 months so a sudden spike in SP is a little premature I would have thought. But it might push me toward the green so I'm not complaining.
    That’s a bit like saying why anybody should place a fair value a well built high quality building just because it is vacant in the short term.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-04-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Investor

Agree, but they're taking all necessary steps to mitigate impact now and be ready to forge ahead when tide the turns.

My pick is we might see them settle around $3s price range for now...

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

The near term was only ever about development. The way I see it, they have cash that will see them through and beyond the roll out of those developed product suites into a recovered/recovering market. I wonder if any would-be 'competitors' are in the same boat?