sharetrader
Page 151 of 212 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Agree, but they're taking all necessary steps to mitigate impact now and be ready to forge ahead when tide the turns.

My pick is we might see them settle around $3s price range for now...
    In a drought, good farmers with excellent farms do not panic and shoot all their animals and stop planting crops.

Many actually take the opportunity to expand their farms by buying up neighbouring farms!

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    The near term was only ever about development. The way I see it, they have cash that will see them through and beyond the roll out of those developed product suites into a recovered/recovering market. I wonder if any would-be 'competitors' are in the same boat?
    Most would be in the same boat - there’s simply not much business in the travel & accommodation industry. And will not be for a while. Difference is that Serko is superbly cashed up and well positioned to recover post lockdown globally.

Have a look at Webjet - having to go cap in hand to raise capital at ever lower price because it got caught with a stretched balance sheet.

https://www.ig.com/en/news-and-trade...million-200402

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Difference is that Serko is superbly cashed up and well positioned to recover post lockdown globally.

Have a look at Webjet - having to go cap in hand to raise capital at ever lower price because it got caught with a stretched balance sheet.
    That was somewhat my point... I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    That’s a bit like saying why anybody should place a fair value a well built high quality building just because it is vacant in the short term.
    Well I guess there is the debate over what is fair value. Currently double the value it was a week ago but one third the value it was a few months ago.

I guess my point was that if you are looking to invest at the moment the travel industry is definitely a mid to long term investment before we will see "business as usual" or any real revenue flowing. Would you rush into that or would you look to invest in say the construction industry that should rebound reasonably quick with Governments throwing billions at to stimulate recovery.

However, as stated, my net worth is heavily invested in this industry so the sooner it gets back to $6 the happier I will be.

106 buyers @ $2.52 nothing peculiar about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    106 buyers @ $2.52 nothing peculiar about that.
    Weird ........
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Regret missing this trade so I’m probably bitter but wtf ? Lol

Good ole institutional algos picking this up like crazy probably got greedy on the idea of making baggers from $1

Hard to time eh

what is happening this morning??

Someone appears to be consistently buying up SKO.
    No depth on the buy side but the price has been quietly propped up with reasonable trades going through (with the occasional buying frenzy).

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Someone appears to be consistently buying up SKO.
    No depth on the buy side but the price has been quietly propped up with reasonable trades going through (with the occasional buying frenzy).
    You must be glad about Serko haha