sharetrader
Page 162 of 212 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Maybe I would pass also this time. I did buy some in April this year @2.10.

Agree with the sentiment - likely to pass on the SPP this time. Just seems too high at this time in a sector that is going to take a while to recover and has changed considerably with increased comfort of online meetings.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

I'm not sure many ^^ quite have a grasp on this industry...

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    I'm not sure many ^^ quite have a grasp on this industry...
    Tell us what you think ^^ are not understanding!

I applied for $15K in the Oct/Nov 2019 issue and was heavily scaled back.

Like other members I am considering the current $4.55 issue carefully.

On 1 Oct Darrin Grafton CEO said “our Travel Management Company and reseller partners” have created “inbound demand” as they “consider, plan and request accelerated timetables to onboard new customers, deliver new features and expand existing partnerships”.

This is all gobbledygook to me. Does anyone know what it means? Is there anything tangible behind it?

Outside thinking.

FWIW I've taken my 80% gains off the table and sold my remaining SKO. With record Covid levels in the Northern hemisphere the travel headwinds are growing, although I suspect the SP will be massaged in the short term during the Cap Raise.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 12-10-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    FWIW I've taken my 80% gains off the table and sold my remaining SKO. With record Covid levels in the Northern hemisphere the travel headwinds are growing, although I suspect the SP will be massaged in the short term during the Cap Raise.
    With 80% of Serko's revenue coming from the southern hemisphere and with any new major lockdown looking unlikely in AU/NZ I think the SP might not see a major pullback. My biggest concern is how much of the disruptive tech Serko brought to the industry has been disrupted by all the new online solutions for meeting virtually. Coming from a tech background, I think the technology for meeting virtually is only going to get exponentially better in the next 5 to 10 years.
    Last edited by calledone; 12-10-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Pretty good massaging today - up to 495.

I hope many holders decide to pass on this opportunity. I'm going to apply for the $50k maximum and would like to get the lot.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Pretty good massaging today - up to 495. I hope many holders decide to pass on this opportunity. I'm going to apply for the $50k maximum and would like to get the lot.
    Good on you Pierre. Be boring if we all thought the same.

FWIW I posted this on the HLG thread today. Not exactly relevant but interesting IMO.

Back in 2017 in an interesting coincidence, three different companies spiked my attention and I placed them in my watch list.

The following chart shows the % cap gains returns since (if you add in the HLG divs it reaches about 100% gain... roughly speaking. )

Date In In SP Current SP # Weeks % gain
    HLG 1/12/17 $3.56 $6.00 150 68%
    SKO 2/10/17 $0.64 $4.87 158 660%
    PLX 1/10/17 $0.175 $1.56 158 791%

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Pretty good massaging today - up to 495.
    More massaging today may push the price into $5s...