sharetrader
Page 17 of 212 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

I have the same problem.. I found i had the same problem with one of the power companies i brought, then one day it fixed it self.

Advanced Member

Thanks....so its not just me / my machine. I'll keep trying on a weekly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiec26 View Post
    I have the same problem.. I found i had the same problem with one of the power companies i brought, then one day it fixed it self.

Advanced Member

Article of Interest:
    http://www.itnews.com.au/News/392269...rm-concur.aspx
    SAP buys cloud travel expense platform Concur for $8.13 billion

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Article of Interest:
    http://www.itnews.com.au/News/392269...rm-concur.aspx
    SAP buys cloud travel expense platform Concur for $8.13 billion
    Makes Serko look cheap as chips!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Makes Serko look cheap as chips!
    NOt really - sold for about 10x revenue which is what SKO is currently trading at.

Though, if the value is being able to sell it to all of SAPs clients (ie. future growth rather than current revenue), it would have been alot cheaper for them to buy SKO than Concur.

Interim results for FY15. On target and looking positive. Interesting year next year.

I only have a limited understanding of Serko being a disappointed stagger now holding and hoping for the best....but this partnership with Expedia seems to be a significant step. They are certainly a recognised brand and promote themselves relentlessly.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/SKO/announcements/258993

I bought these at the IPO and have topped up along the way because the business looks like it has potential in an interesting field. The deals they have made along the way have been excellent and this one with Expedia could be a big deal. Certainly worth having a few of these and it will be interesting to see where they head and how they track compared to their future forecasts. A few good announcements and some public awareness of this company could make us very happy to be holding.
    Cheers,
    MPC

They have many other big deals apart from Xpedia. Again hard to value this but a market cap of $200M does not seem unreasonable due to the growth prospects. Not fazed if this is 6 months or 3 years but the deal cut for Concur should give some indication of the potential of this sector.

Prefer the rise in share price to be based on growth and deals so they are getting rewarded for results and not dreams.

Advanced Member

If anyone is interested SKO now works in Google Finance.
    Cheers
    RTM

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I maintain my portfolio in Google Portfolio (no, its not because I want to share it with the world) as I like how it tells me on a stock by stock basis the gain / loss for the day....as well as a total gain for the day...and I get a graph of how my portfolio is tracking over time.

I have some SKO shares.
    Problem: I don't seem to be able to add SKO to my Google Portfolio.
    Anyone know why ? Google Finance can see it (NZE:SKO) but no prices and it will not add to the portfolio.