sharetrader
Page 176 of 212 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

If you look at page 15 on the investor presentation concerning the booking.com integration http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...403/346257.pdf it says "Serko is currently seeing over 1,300* of SME business customers per day activate** on the new platform, during this phase of migration."

Darren said on the investors call that SME business customers usually make between 3 to 12 bookings per year. I see this as a positive sign for the future.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Everwood View Post
    If you look at page 15 on the investor presentation concerning the booking.com integration http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...403/346257.pdf it says "Serko is currently seeing over 1,300* of SME business customers per day activate** on the new platform, during this phase of migration."

Darren said on the investors call that SME business customers usually make between 3 to 12 bookings per year. I see this as a positive sign for the future.
    Thanks. Haven't even seen that the results presentation is out. Also Zeno is now integrated with Oracle NetSuite.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    It's a bit worse than I expected since NZ and AU did not have many persistent lockdowns within our borders. I sense a pessimism in Darren's expectation of recovery to pre-covid times in the medium term even with the rollout of business customer migration for booking.com. I know people are getting tired of all these online meetings(I am) but I believe post covid, companies will continue to take advantage of these online platforms to cut travel expenses.
    NZ is going very well for Serko with big increases. Australia had restrictions re interstate travels but is now at roughly 70% of pre-Covid levels.

Advanced Member

Fwiw a poster on the board across the ditch was in the conference call and summarized what management said.
    I feel comfortable holding.

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    It's a bit worse than I expected since NZ and AU did not have many persistent lockdowns within our borders. I sense a pessimism in Darren's expectation of recovery to pre-covid times in the medium term even with the rollout of business customer migration for booking.com. I know people are getting tired of all these online meetings(I am) but I believe post covid, companies will continue to take advantage of these online platforms to cut travel expenses.
    We had managers from AU come second week after the travel bubble opened. I assume travel might be cut a bit, but not extensively. It's much easier for customer to refuse your offer over zoom call than in person.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by peetter View Post
    We had managers from AU come second week after the travel bubble opened. I assume travel might be cut a bit, but not extensively. It's much easier for customer to refuse your offer over zoom call than in person.
    During the investor call Darrin mentioned that their revenue mostly comes from domestic travel so they are not reliant on international travel. As long as a country has their Covid situation under control it should be positive for Serko (looking at you North America). The NZ result can be a good indicator which showed +158% on 2019.

Might look to top up if it dips down towards the 100ma.

Investor

$7 within sight, got a small top up on results day last week when price went down crazy.

Rejected at $7 again but lovely rally

Outside thinking.

Reuters report USA domestic air travel back to 60% of pre covid levels.

Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 2.42.15 PM.jpg