sharetrader
Page 186 of 212 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Almost there...
    BOOM! We are there…but stinky wee amounts…and I feel for the poor buggars that bought when it was around $8.00 recently…

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    There she blows, was that you 1 share purchase that has just gone through ?
    Nah mate, have enough and not buying or selling 1 more...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    BOOM! We are there…but stinky wee amounts…and I feel for the poor buggars that bought when it was around $8.00 recently…
    It might go back up to $8 next week, who knows...

How does this have a $700m market cap with $20m revenue? So its trading 35x revenue?

Ok need to be fair... need to look prior to COVID. $26M revenue in FY20. This is the most they have ever done.
    So trading 26.9x peak pre covid revenue.
    I calculate a 5 year rev CAGR of only 14.9% Really?

What am i missing here?

These guys must tell an awesome story.

Looks like fisher funds are on board and they are smart people. Must be good then. All good

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    How does this have a $700m market cap with $20m revenue? So its trading 35x revenue?

Ok need to be fair... need to look prior to COVID. $26M revenue in FY20. This is the most they have ever done.

What am i missing here?

Looks like fisher funds are on board and they are smart people. Must be good then. All good
    Good questions.

I think the story for believers is that this might turn into the Uber or amazon of the travel industry - clipping the ticket with any travel booking they facilitate.

If the story turns reality, than they might be cheap like chips. Just close your eyes and start dreaming - clipping tickets in a multi trillion dollar industry ...

Obviously - if things turn differently then the odds might not be necessarily on the side of the holders :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

From Livewire this morning.
    A stock that we absolutely love, and if we had an opportunity to buy it at a lower price, we'd definitely be piling in, and that company is Serko. I don't know if you've come across Serko. It's basically a corporate travel technology company and they're a market leader in Australia and New Zealand. They've got really big deals with Flight Centre and other big corporate travel management players, which is why their brand isn't kind of front-facing with consumers.

But Serko's just done the most incredible deal with Booking.com. Booking.com scoured the globe, looking for the best corporate travel tech platform. They landed on Serko. So that was a big tick. But the really outstanding thing about this deal is Booking.com has agreed to share 50% of their revenue from building a corporate travel business in Europe with Serko. And Booking.com is one of the best-known brands globally. They've already built quite a sizeable SME travel business in Europe. So, it's a huge opportunity for Serko and we're really expecting the company to execute on that over the next 12 to 18 months. But if it was to trade down further, we'd pile in again.

Guru

What am i missing here?

Rawz, Once Covid subsides SKO should resume its world wide story/application, plenty of blue sky here atm.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    From Livewire this morning.
    A stock that we absolutely love, and if we had an opportunity to buy it at a lower price, we'd definitely be piling in, and that company is Serko. I don't know if you've come across Serko. It's basically a corporate travel technology company and they're a market leader in Australia and New Zealand. They've got really big deals with Flight Centre and other big corporate travel management players, which is why their brand isn't kind of front-facing with consumers.

But Serko's just done the most incredible deal with Booking.com. Booking.com scoured the globe, looking for the best corporate travel tech platform. They landed on Serko. So that was a big tick. But the really outstanding thing about this deal is Booking.com has agreed to share 50% of their revenue from building a corporate travel business in Europe with Serko. And Booking.com is one of the best-known brands globally. They've already built quite a sizeable SME travel business in Europe. So, it's a huge opportunity for Serko and we're really expecting the company to execute on that over the next 12 to 18 months. But if it was to trade down further, we'd pile in again.
    Thanks for posting Percy

Is there any forecasts or sharetrader estimates on what the booking.com deal is worth?

Hope a bit more than the $20-$26m sales they generate from "really big deals with Flight Centre and other big corporate travel management players"

Is this another PX1 and McDonalds type deal?

I am not being fatuous. I saw the price fall and started to look into the company and just raising some questions on this wonderful site full of very knowledgeable people

I looked at the cap raise announcement and use of proceeds. Some wonderful statements but no revenue numbers. This is my favorite statement:

"Serko will undertake targeted investment to optimise customer engagement and extend the offering across global markets to maximise the potential of the opportunity."

Righto... lol.

Ill cont with my research..

Is there any forecasts or sharetrader estimates on what the booking.com deal is worth?

Hope a bit more than the $20-$26m sales they generate from "really big deals with Flight Centre and other big corporate travel management players"

Is this another PX1 and McDonalds type deal?

I am not being fatuous. I saw the price fall and started to look into the company and just raising some questions on this wonderful site full of very knowledgeable people

I looked at the cap raise announcement and use of proceeds. Some wonderful statements but no revenue numbers. This is my favorite statement:

"Serko will undertake targeted investment to optimise customer engagement and extend the offering across global markets to maximise the potential of the opportunity."

Righto... lol.

Ill cont with my research..

That really is a shocking corp speak line. Not doing themselves any favours with that kind of babble, even if it's true.