sharetrader
Page 200 of 212 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Way better than expected. Let's hope the market loves it too

….
    Hope market doesn’t like it …I’m with Sailor Rob on this one ……LOWER THE SHARE PRICE THE BETTER
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope market doesn’t like it …I’m with Sailor Rob on this one ……LOWER THE SHARE PRICE THE BETTER
    Why would one want a lower share price? Unless you guys are not holders and want a cheaper entry?

Fully expect to wake up one morning and find that a full takeover offer has been made for Serko.

Like Diligent (very very tasty treat that was), that’s the end game for Serko.

Not if but when.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Fully expect to wake up one morning and find that a full takeover offer has been made for Serko.

Like Diligent (very very tasty treat that was), that’s the end game for Serko.

Not if but when.
    That's why I continue to hold. I always saw them as a potential billion dollar company. Let's hope a potential takeover would value them as such (dreams are free).

Good result - as expected. However they don't seem to be making any traction in the North American market, which is somewhat concerning. Revenue up only 400k ($3m vs $2.6m)

That's why I continue to hold. I always saw them as a potential billion dollar company. Let's hope a potential takeover would value them as such (dreams are free).
    One of the few NZ stories tapped into global market and growth.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    One of the few NZ stories tapped into global market and growth.
    Not sure if it's Serko's doing but lately when using booking.com selecting flights, hotels and transport has been an absolute breeze and a great user experience.

The low volume that Serko shares trade at baffles me. Hopefully the stock ticks back up to $3

excellent result, look like they doing a lot better than pre-pandemic and now in a very strong position with their system bedded in with booking.com
    this will generates significant revenue for them in the future

The US expansion maybe not get the same attention as booking.com but I think once booking.com integration is done and the investment is done they move to concentrate on the USA market.

Remember there are not that big and has resource constrains, I rather they do one thing really well before they move on to the next rather than having your hands in all the pie and get crappy result.

will top up

Not sure if it's Serko's doing but lately when using booking.com selecting flights, hotels and transport has been an absolute breeze and a great user experience.
    I notice that soon after serko integrate into booking.com , if it was serko doing it is a superb stuff
    I booked transport with my trip and that was awesome