sharetrader
Page 33 of 212 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Advanced Member

I'm genuinely excited about the FY result to be announced this month. Looks as if a new all-time high will be broken in the run up to it. Also very good move to seek a dual listing on the ASX.
    Happy holder.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I'm genuinely excited about the FY result to be announced this month. Looks as if a new all-time high will be broken in the run up to it. Also very good move to seek a dual listing on the ASX.
    Happy holder.
    Hard to imagine that you could have bought this stock at under 30c last year!

Going to be a 10 bagger for those brave and smart enough to take the opportunity last year!

Just another point: they usually wouldn't pursue a second listing unless the results are going to be good. Why load on another $300K+ in compliance fees. Fingers crossed.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Going to be a 10 bagger for those brave and smart enough to take the opportunity last year!
    I averaged down my IPO and SP holding at 35c so obviously very happy

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Just another point: they usually wouldn't pursue a second listing unless the results are going to be good. Why load on another $300K+ in compliance fees. Fingers crossed.
    Very good point, Schrodinger!

Outside thinking.

Well done Balance, and thank you for alerting me to this one. A very healthy addition to my humble portfolio, and on today's news looking very exciting for the years ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Well done Balance, and thank you for alerting me to this one. A very healthy addition to my humble portfolio, and on today's news looking very exciting for the years ahead.

Absolute pleasure, LF.

We are here to assist each other with making investment decisions.

Good on you!

Investor

Absolute pleasure, LF.

We are here to assist each other with making investment decisions.

Good on you!
    Good luck to all holders, nice gains over past few months. I've surely missed the bus on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good luck to all holders, nice gains over past few months. I've surely missed the bus on this one.
    I only yesterday purchased into this with the intent to hold. Not as nice as $0.30 but still sounding like a good time to jump on board.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU180...ry-listing.htm

Any share which goes from record high to yet another record high inevitably draws institutional attention.

I understand that Serko will be making presentations to investors & brokers prior to and post the ASX listing so here's hoping a few Aussie institutions get onboard.

So far, they have Milford, Harbour and ACC onboard as shareholders.

Shares starting to get tight - which is good as the story becomes better and better.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-05-2018 at 09:18 AM.