sharetrader
Page 38 of 212 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Happy with the results.

Noteworthy :

1. Recurring revenues now 90% of total revenues.

2. Operating leverage now evident - any increase in revenues mostly fall to bottom line.

3. Revenue forecast to increase by 15% to 30%. On that basis, NPAT should at least double.

Looking like Diligent when it moved from loss to profit.

Happy holder.

Happy with that, can't complain
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

learning to see in the dark

Good results. I just wonder whether theres a segment of investors who expect Xero like growth trajectories who will shake out over the next couple of days, which could provide good buying in next 48-72 hours. Expect a sharp recovery when the bottom seems to be hit. Im positioned to increase my holding when it does.....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Serko delivers maiden annual profit, sales up 28%
    Full year net profit before tax of $2.0 million, representing a $5.3 million turnaround on the prior year loss.
    Good progress is being made on Northern Hemisphere expansion.
    Serko targeting Foreign Exempt Listing on the ASX in June.
    Highlights:
    • Total operating revenue1
    rises 28% to $18.3 million with recurring product revenue rising 27%
    to $16.4 million. Total income (including grants) rises 25% to $19.3 million.
    • Profit before tax rises to $2.0 million from a $3.3 million loss in the prior year, representing a
    $5.3 million turnaround.
    • EBITDA2
    rises to $2.2 million from a $2.5 million loss in the prior year, representing a $4.7
    million turnaround.
    • Online transactions grow 20% on the previous year.
    • Annualised Transactional Monthly Revenue (ATMR)3
    , an indicator of future recurring product
    revenue rises 24% to $18.4 million.
    • Operating expenses decrease by 6% to $17.7 million.
    • Cash flow positive with an increase in cash balances of $0.8m to $5.2 million from $4.45 million
    in the prior year
    Great numbers, cash flow positive and with its cash balance looks like a great position to be in for its overseas expansion.

Advanced Member

All those positive replies yet the SP tanked on the announcement. I guess in NZ a tech company becomes unattractive the moment it becomes profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    All those positive replies yet the SP tanked on the announcement. I guess in NZ a tech company becomes unattractive the moment it becomes profitable.
    Can't help what the market wants to do, Silu - we are but minnows compared to some of the big boys but we can decide as individuals how we react to results and respond according to what the market does.

Serko is probably the best performing stock in the market so far this year - up 37% at its peak and still up 28% after yesterday's 'tanked'.

Happy to pick up a few more of this great story (stock global exposure with huge profit potential and corporate takeover appeal) if it reaches my top-up point of $2.50.

Putting my mouth where my money is.

Suspect many are still unaware of just how significant the ATPI deal is for Serko :

"Peter Muller, international board director at ATPI, added: “As a leader in the corporate, energy and marine sectors, we’ve been amazed at how quickly Serko can solve the challenges others have not been able to address within our markets.”

Just over 1 million shares traded so far, which seems unusual. I wonder who is selling and buying?

A question for those that know. When I look at the ASB details on SKO I see this

Prices Sell Quantity Sellers
    $2.900 10,975 2
    $2.950 600 1
    $3.000 30,500 3 +u

My question is what is the +u under the number of sellers?

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Its an undisclosed sale. If memory serves you have to be selling a minimum of 100k to do it. Could be substantially higher though.