sharetrader
Page 68 of 197 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Not a lot interest on the sell side at all. Hopefully, the FY wash up will reflect the effort they have been putting in and that $5 block will be looking cheap!
    Anyone who sold in the last 2 years have regretted.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Anyone who sold in the last 2 years have regretted.
    And anyone who bought in the last 2 years is very happy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    And anyone who bought in the last 2 years is very happy
    So big question for those on the sidelines - jump in now or continue to stay out?

I have mentioned before and still hold the view - Serko is like Diligent in so many ways in terms of upside potential.

So big question for those on the sidelines - jump in now or continue to stay out?

I have mentioned before and still hold the view - Serko is like Diligent in so many ways in terms of upside potential.
    Is this Diligent before or after the big drop?

But yes, I agree, the potential is huge. Lots of excitement on the way is guaranteed - and whether it crashes or flies we only will know with the benefit of hindsight.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

In the short term the FY results will dictate whether we fly to the end of the year or continue to consolodate for another year. But all things being equal I suspect this time next year you will be happy if you buy in now.

It would be interesting to know if they have any other big signings coming down the pipeline, and how their expansion into full travel expense management is going - if that proves to be popular then I see no reason that we aren't looking at the next XRO nevermind diligent.

But first things first - a good FY result!

Guru

Steady buying again today, does someone know something ahead of the financial results anns ? $ 4-00 next stop !

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

A good chunk of the "steady buying" on-market is me whatsup - and no, I don't know anything. Other than it seems a good long-term growth bet.

Investor

And in the meantime, someone is happy to cross off-market a decent parcel at few cents higher than on-market.

1 6 2:10:27 pm 371 15,000 $55,650 Off market

SKO sp could very well come back after they report their results - some in the stock do not fully appreciate SKO's strategy of building up scale and sustainable & annuity income.

But then, maybe they have all left the register which is why stock is becoming harder and harder to come by without paying up!

SKO sp could very well come back after they report their results - some in the stock do not fully appreciate SKO's strategy of building up scale and sustainable & annuity income.

But then, maybe they have all left the register which is why stock is becoming harder and harder to come by without paying up!
    I remember what happened to GTK when they released their latest result. My understanding was that the result was no surprise but the SP just plummeted and is still not coming back to the highs it used to be. Both SKO and GTK are great solid companies with excellent products, but it is always good to be cautious when SP reaches its new high without particular announcements especially before a result announcement.

Well I am always 99% wrong though and BAL just proved that XD