sharetrader
Page 82 of 212 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I think that this is a very tedious way to accumulate SKO stock for a wanting insto S Her two or three cents increments at a time considering some posters are calling this a ten dollar share sometime in the future , why not bite the bullet and line wipe up to $5.00 and then make a market stand for whats needed/wanted !!!!
    In a takeover or strategic move, yes - a buyer will make a stand on the market at a premium (after consulting with brokers etc) to grab the intented stake.

You can see from today's share price move that the buyer of the 100k shares had to pushed the sp by 19c or 4.7% to entice a seller to provide the stock.

Can only get harder and harder for buyers to get big meaningful stakes in a great story like Serko.

Their hope will be that the directors sell some (like Rod Drury in Xero) or the company makes a placement to fund an acquisition.

Always good buying 220/240 (for me anyway) eh Balance

Still don’t really understand how they make money but heck it sounds like a good story ....and the squiggly line on the chart looks awesome
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Always good buying 220/240 (for me anyway) eh Balance

Still don’t really understand how they make money but heck it sounds like a good story ....and the squiggly line on the chart looks awesome
    You are a braver person than me then!

Everytime I buy/invest in a stock which I did/do not understand or follow closely, I end up losing (sometimes big)!

Advanced Member

Happy 5th NZX anniversary Serko! It's been a great ride. Looking forward to continuous happy returns.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Happy 5th NZX anniversary Serko! It's been a great ride. Looking forward to continuous happy returns.
    Haha - would not describe it as a great ride in the first 3 years for those who bought at the IPO

BUT

it certainly has been a spectacular ride since the stock bottomed out at 29c in March/April 2017.

Here's looking forward to the next 500% gain.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Well, I've just bought in at $3.67 - $3.69. Have been watching for a while, good to see the revenue growth and the 'holistic' view they maintain on the needs of their customers. So I hope that it isn't a 'Diligent'.
    I am guessing you are pretty happy with that choice.
    Watching the cat and mouse game today as they crept lower waiting to see if our buyer would jump back in ... all the while thinking I should grab a few more.
    Back to ATH again now.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Watching the cat and mouse game today as they crept lower waiting to see if our buyer would jump back in ... all the while thinking I should grab a few more.
    Back to ATH again now.
    purr purr...
    always a long term game though...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Back to ATH again now.
    After week or so of pausing, looks like it’s back in the hunt. May be second wave of buying coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    After week or so of pausing, looks like it’s back in the hunt. May be second wave of buying coming up.
    Expecting another ATH tomorrow.

Serko presenting their (not so well understood) outstanding huge global growth story to retail audience tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Expecting another ATH tomorrow.

Serko presenting their (not so well understood) outstanding huge global growth story to retail audience tonight
    Surely people must be starting to understand the potential by now. I certainly put my money where my mouth is on this one and am looking forward to the ride.

P.S. If I am to be accused of ramping .. I have a lot of ramping to do to reach my $50 off ramp! I am in for the long haul.
    Last edited by Timesurfer; 27-06-2019 at 01:57 PM.