sharetrader
Page 44 of 212 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Advanced Member

Checking their social media so you don't have to:

Successful Day 1 at #GBTA2018! We have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback we received today for the launch of #Zeno in North America.
    TMCs, Travel managers and suppliers agree that Zeno brings fresh thinking and a smarter way of doing things. Our breakfast launch event tomorrow was even 2.5 times oversubscribed, so we doubled the size of the venue!
    See you tomorrow, and if you want to find out more about the new way of thinking: https://hubs.ly/H0dnwm20

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Checking their social media so you don't have to:

Successful Day 1 at #GBTA2018! We have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback we received today for the launch of #Zeno in North America.
    TMCs, Travel managers and suppliers agree that Zeno brings fresh thinking and a smarter way of doing things. Our breakfast launch event tomorrow was even 2.5 times oversubscribed, so we doubled the size of the venue!
    See you tomorrow, and if you want to find out more about the new way of thinking: https://hubs.ly/H0dnwm20
    Thanks for that, Silu.

If the interest is any indication of future take up, we are in for a bonanza!

I need this one to keep climbing to offset the sea of red that surrounds it in my portfolio.
    I should have made the appointement with the bank manager at the beginning of the week - things were ALOT more optomistic then

Advanced Member

Not sure how to embed tweets with pics here: Anyway - posted today on Serko's Twitter

Queues, overwhelming response and interest at our #Zeno booth. Thank you all, it was great being part of #GBTA2018!
    https://twitter.com/SerkoOnline/stat...24072589496320

Not sure how to embed tweets with pics here: Anyway - posted today on Serko's Twitter

Queues, overwhelming response and interest at our #Zeno booth. Thank you all, it was great being part of #GBTA2018!
    https://twitter.com/SerkoOnline/stat...24072589496320
    Looks all good - and might be a promising company. Just wondering, though - how do you measure whether the current SP is a fair reflection of its value? I guess while revenue growth looks good, it is not outrageous for a software startup and growth company - and while it s great that they are now cash flow positive ... earnings history still feels a bit patchy.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Shares on issue ………....80,348,887
    Market cap at $2.95 …..$237,029,217
    eps...…………………………...2.45 cents.
    PE ratio...……………………...120.41
    NTA...…………………………...8.83 cps.
    Dividend...……………………….0
    Revenue ……………………….$18,3mil
    Net Income...………………….$1.8 mil.
    Perhaps a lot of SKO's future earnings are already priced into their share price.?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Shares on issue ………....80,348,887
    Market cap at $2.95 …..$237,029,217
    eps...…………………………...2.45 cents.
    PE ratio...……………………...120.41
    NTA...…………………………...8.83 cps.
    Dividend...……………………….0
    Revenue ……………………….$18,3mil
    Net Income...………………….$1.8 mil.
    Perhaps a lot of SKO's future earnings are already priced into their share price.?
    13x revenue I agree. Comparing them to APT (ASX) @ 26x is interesting. Although APT is growing from $23M R to $140M R +...!
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 16-08-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Advanced Member

Yes on fundamentals it is overvalued but I'm in it for its disruptive technology. Such big markets left to explore for them. To me the more apt comparison would be with Xero which trades at approx 16x revenue.

Point is that growth drives revenue multiples and SKO is growing at a fraction of APT hence why I think future growth of SKO is already priced in i.e it’s overvalued. If they can prove they can grow above 40% that multiple is fine.

Yes on fundamentals it is overvalued but I'm in it for its disruptive technology.
    Can you elaborate on exactly why/how this technology is so disruptive? Is it really something that others can't easily build or copy?

Pushpay is an example of a technology that is hitting hard initially, growing fast, but ultimately isn't that special in terms of what it does and can be quite easily cloned I think. Xero on the other hand (and accounting software in general) is far more complex a product and it wouldn't be easy at all to try to compete with them. Look at Xero themselves scrapping their custom built tax thing recently and going with a partner.

Where does Serko fall on that scale?