sharetrader
Page 73 of 212 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne Ranger View Post
    Looks like some low-confidence traders are bolting before the results, as expected. Could make for an impressive lift if results are positive as would include the 2-3 day dip.
    Not expecting any great surprises numbers wise as they didn't provide any trading update to that affect. It would be business as usual, however what will be more important is the outlook statements.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not expecting any great surprises numbers wise as they didn't provide any trading update to that affect. It would be business as usual, however what will be more important is the outlook statements.
    I'm especially will be looking at North American figures. Tony D’Astolfo had a year in the job and by the looks of it the team is going well.

Pretty good result

Charts look good in presentation

One to keep believing the story and keeping the faith

Still valued at 13 to 14 times revenues ...but no worries

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...&highlight=Aft
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Nothing in that report that would question my investment in Serko. Onward and Upwards. Current forecast of operating revenue growth of 20-40% which is pretty broad but understandable as pieces still get moved around for expansion. North America showed a 222% growth in revenue albeit from a very small base (still smaller than NZ). Their biggest market Australia still managed a 10% increase.

The market will decide what it's worth in the short therm but long term this still looks like an attractive investment.

Outside thinking.

Mmmm muted market reaction to what seems a good report with forecast revenue growth of 20 to 40% for FY20. Amazing success in Australia & NZ with over 90% market penetration.

Looks like Mr Market expected more growth from USA/Europe (up 220% from a low base not enough it seems.)

The August update needs to be good IMHO. A hold for me, I'll only add more when I see more traction in the US.

learning to see in the dark

HA!! Market in stasis while all look at each other waiting to figure if the market will take it positively (excellent market penetration, decent growth and promising investment figures) or negatively (not Xero level of expansion). I think whichever way it goes in the immediate short term it will be above 3.50 by the end of the month as it is clearly a good investment (in my eyes).

Investor

HA!! Market in stasis while all look at each other waiting to figure if the market will take it positively (excellent market penetration, decent growth and promising investment figures) or negatively (not Xero level of expansion). I think whichever way it goes in the immediate short term it will be above 3.50 by the end of the month as it is clearly a good investment (in my eyes).
    Agree 100%, finished listening to the conf call just now. They seem to be going as per plan and all on track.

investment figures) or negatively (not Xero level of expansion)
    Not bleeding coin like Xero either, on the plus side.
    l like the way they are cementing themselves as in integral part of each customer/service they expand into. Their philosophy is not just about customer aquisition it is about retention and value adding. As Darren pointed out they have point of difference to all their "competition." A great business model in my view.

Down 13cents. This surprised me.
    SKO Clarity.jpg

learning to see in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    Down 13cents. This surprised me.
    Speculators drifting off as were hoping for a more positive surprise (then would have cashed in anyway), investors will wait couple of days for the room to thin then gobble up shares on the oversell. Disclaimer: thats my plan