sharetrader
Page 126 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    As in XRO, this has to be another "live the dream" sort of a stock
    I am ready for the dream - took the advice of Balance and kept buying because it is always right to buy!
    Over 200% up on some of my entry stocks (unfortunately I was only playing at that stage).

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    I am ready for the dream - took the advice of Balance and kept buying because it is always right to buy!
    Over 200% up on some of my entry stocks (unfortunately I was only playing at that stage).
    Good on you, Timesurfer. Ultimately it’s a case of each to their own but we hopefully inspire one another on this forum to good investments!

You and I and a few others are riding this one hopefully to its full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Good on you, Timesurfer. Ultimately it’s a case of each to their own but we hopefully inspire one another on this forum to good investments!

You and I and a few others are riding this one hopefully to its full potential.
    I'm onboard too. Just hope that Booking.com don't decide they want 100% and SKO disappears from the radar like Diligent did
    before the potential is realised.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I'm onboard too. Just hope that Booking.com don't decide they want 100% and SKO disappears from the radar like Diligent did
    before the potential is realised.
    A logical move on Booking.com's part. What with the potential SKO's Zeno has.
    Will ride it to the end. Placing 50% of buy out money into Booking.com's shares.
    Thus being able to enjoy both sides of the equation.

What price do you pick for the take over ?.

$100 $200 ?
    Last edited by janner; 17-01-2020 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    What price do you pick for the take over ?.

$100 $200 ?
    They will have to make an offer which the founding shareholders cannot refuse.

Having met Darrin & Robert while they were building up Serko using their own funding (and they went through some tough times then), I doubt they are going to let Serko go until they have realized its full potential.

My thoughts are that Booking.Com would have offered to take over Serko last year but settled for a shareholding and strategic alliance when Darrin & Robert decided not to sell.

As Zeno proves itself and becomes ever more entrenched in the online travel & leisure industry, it can only get ever more valuable.

Let's enjoy the ride!

A recent write-ups on Serko :

https://www.fool.com.au/2020/01/10/w...watch-in-2020/

Excerpts :

"The managed travel markets in North America and the UK/Europe are estimated to be worth a whopping $338 billion and $330 billion, respectively."

"Serko is an exciting small-cap ASX tech share that has attractive business fundamentals and a lucrative runway for further growth. As demand for its solutions only increases, it’s no wonder the company has experienced enormous share price growth over the last few years.

At current levels, it may be prudent for investors to remain on the sidelines until presented with a more reasonable buying opportunity. However, with the business seemingly going from strength to strength, there’s no telling when that may be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's no telling indeed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's enjoy the ride!
    Last edited by Balance; 18-01-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Banned

Crazy...500m company with less than 15m revenue on last intern report.i rather buy GTK or VGL...or MPG

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Crazy...500m company with less than 15m revenue on last intern report.i rather buy GTK or VGL...or MPG
    Fair point re market cap of $500m (soon to be $600m+) - which is why it is critical to really understand what Serko is about.

If in doubt, stay out and that's why Serko is NOT a stock for everyone.

Banned

Yup...n wait till the bubble pop out.... totally speculation IMO. Buy hey....greed out there..buy the rumors n sell the fact....good luck all

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Yup...n wait till the bubble pop out.... totally speculation IMO. Buy hey....greed out there..buy the rumors n sell the fact....good luck all
    Guess there are still a lot of folks out there waiting for Xero and Google bubbles to pop, eh?