sharetrader
Page 42 of 212 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    I started buying in earlier this year - up as much as 70% on some purchases.
    Happy to ride this one for a while longer.
    Will probably sell out when they sit alongside Xero.
    I bought more at 80c on market after the share placement in Dec 2015 of 84c. Figured that if directors were prepared to buy more in volume at that price, things must be going fine.

Much to my surprise, the shares fell to a low of 25c in April 2017!

Now sitting on a nice 250% gain on those shares but should have loaded up at 25c - a ten bagger in 1 year and quarter!

Anyway, this is one NZ stock which operates and is competitive in the international arena so upside potential continues to be huge vs NZ based companies.

Advanced Member

I've bought at IPO at $1.10 and then some more in 2016 at 76c just to see the share price drop so low I felt ill. However, after briefly contemplating selling it all at a loss and moving on, I checked all my reasons why I actually bought in. Bought some more on the way up at 35c just to get the average price down. I think late 2017 I posted that I feel it should be trading closer to $3.

I can't remember who said this to me but that person told me that Serko is not a NZ company. It is a global player that with the right management will become a leader in the market it decides to enter. Hence I'm still holding on to my big parcel. I've convinced myself that we are merely at the prologue of the Serko story.

老外

Australian institutional investors on board. Retail investors as well... Talk of acquisitions too?

Advanced Member

Market seems to like it. Will be interesting to see what the action on the ASX will bring. Hopefully someone who missed out will have to purchase on market.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Market seems to like it. Will be interesting to see what the action on the ASX will bring. Hopefully someone who missed out will have to purchase on market.
    Haha literally the moment I hit send:
    288 2,200,000 10:52

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Haha literally the moment I hit send:
    288 2,200,000 10:52
    Yes, follow the good money. I'm expecting price move past $3 mark very soon.

Good to see the market respond well and not for example leave us poor share holders to STU in our own juices like another capital raising example.

Investor

Just hit $3 mark, hopefully it can carry on with its upward momentum from here. Waiting for an update when they've ASM in two weeks time on 22nd Aug.

Advanced Member

Also Aug 11-15 in San Diego GBTA is happening and Serko will be there.

"Don’t miss the nearly 1,300 business travel buyers who will be making their purchasing decisions on the GBTA Convention 2018 Expo Floor. 95% of travel buyer attendees say the GBTA Expo influences which suppliers they select for their travel program."