sharetrader
Page 86 of 212 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

How exciting, I will soon be able to afford to accumulate more.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    How exciting, I will soon be able to afford to accumulate more.
    This! ^^

I have been waiting for the next (Inevitable) dip on this before it spring boards again.

Quote Originally Posted by ziptie View Post
    This! ^^

I have been waiting for the next (Inevitable) dip on this before it spring boards again.
    Oh I just try to bought some more on it on 410 and below as I'm completely sold to the story just like that stock called zilch

learning to see in the dark

I'm a bit baffled by the lacklustre support for this stock above $4. Is everyone just hypnotised by PLX right now? The latest SKO financial update seems to have taken some wind out but im not sure why as the result was good, IMHO. Any suggestions?

A lot of tech stocks are momentum trading. The company has to constantly give out new announcements to keep up the momentum. In this case, SKO is currently losing momentum, and resulting the SP being pulled back.

It tends to drop on relatively light trading once the buyers stop driving it up. Only the traders and small holders selling out generally.
    If I was to try and double down I would have to punch it right back to where it was unless more sellers come out of the woodwork.
    Might have to cash up something else and buy a few more if sits below $4.

Techweek interview about Corporate Travel with Darren from Serko https://youtu.be/lsMQ3jhW0u4

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    It tends to drop on relatively light trading once the buyers stop driving it up. Only the traders and small holders selling out generally.
    If I was to try and double down I would have to punch it right back to where it was unless more sellers come out of the woodwork.
    Might have to cash up something else and buy a few more if sits below $4.
    Steadily going back up as you predicted.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Everwood View Post
    Techweek interview about Corporate Travel with Darren from Serko https://youtu.be/lsMQ3jhW0u4
    Thank you for sharing. Darrin is doing a sterling job in explaining corporate travel and how Serko fits into it to layman like me.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Thank you for sharing. Darrin is doing a sterling job in explaining corporate travel and how Serko fits into it to layman like me.
    He's good isn't he...

Well, after few weeks of drag, looks like we might see sp inching close to $4.50 range and with upcoming ASM next month and market update we might push towards $5 mark by the year end.