sharetrader
Page 48 of 212 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

I was listening to the ASM on my phone, so I might have heard wrong. When Simon Botherway was giving his speech on why he should be re-elected, I thought I heard him say that he intends to use the 15 million or maybe part of the capital raising for acquisitions in the Northern Hemisphere?
    Last edited by Everwood; 22-08-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Everwood View Post
    I was listening to the ASM on my phone, so I might have heard wrong. When Simon Botherway was giving his speech on why he should be re-elected, I thought I heard him say that he intends to use the 15 million or maybe part of the capital raising for acquisitions in the Northern Hemisphere?
    Yes that would be true but also for rolling out the presence in the U K , Europe and to some extent in the U S .

The link that Sb9 highlights is the way to go to hear the speeches, overall a very good meeting and if they hit their targets ( like all companies ) they will have a good future.

And for a smoother online booking experience re tie up of SKO with Flight Centre https://blueswandaily.com/flight-cen...source=twitter

Here is a link to an interview with CEO Darrin Grafton that was posted yesterday https://youtu.be/JH2Lnf8agy4

Here is a link to an interview with CEO Darrin Grafton that was posted yesterday https://youtu.be/JH2Lnf8agy4
    Won't be long and you will just have to mention travel in a phone conversation and Zeno will have your trip booked before you hang up.
    Happy to be holding at this stage.

I love hearing a strong kiwi accent in overseas interviews. Gud wurk nu zilland

老外

Big out take from this was Dazza saying they a on track to grab 1% of the North American market by end of the year (4m+ bookings). Sounds like their ATPI partnership is paying off.

Weirdly I want the SP to keep its current downward trajectory so I can pick up some more :-)

percy

I have SKO on a watch list, and am very surprised that the SP keeps going down on all the good news.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I have SKO on a watch list, and am very surprised that the SP keeps going down on all the good news.
    I am sure they just want to wait for you and I to recover our cash reserves after dipping into the OCA sale ;

PS: Just kidding, while watching them I am not sure at this stage whether the current SP fairly reflects a fair balance of risks and opportunities.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)