sharetrader
Page 164 of 212 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Tried to put in for the SPP, just one paws worth, via my online broker but so far it has become a Support call
    Attachment 12022
    natural snow shoes
    You need to do some fancy footwork!
    Can't you apply directly on the share offer website?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    You need to do some fancy footwork!
    Can't you apply directly on the share offer website?
    Far too busy:
    Attachment 12024

Actually the shares are held on a brokerage account.
    om mani peme hum

Far too busy:
    Attachment 12024

Actually the shares are held on a brokerage account.
    They should email you with their recommendations so you will be fine. Get those paws tapping and transfer the money and you'll be sweet!
    I'm still trying to decide whether to add to my holdings. I have a couple of days to decide...

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

They should email you with their recommendations so you will be fine. Get those paws tapping and transfer the money and you'll be sweet!
    I'm still trying to decide whether to add to my holdings. I have a couple of days to decide...
    It is a long story, and gets longer the more I tell it.
    But to cut it short the broker form either takes you into either a Moebius journey or an Escher experience:

Hence the support call.

But hopefuly the story will end with 'and they all lived happily everafter.'
    om mani peme hum

It is a long story, and gets longer the more I tell it.
    But to cut it short the broker form either takes you into either a Moebius journey or an Escher experience:

Hence the support call.

But hopefuly the story will end with 'and they all lived happily everafter.'
    You might have to sharpen your claws!
    Good luck

SKO Share Purchase Plan closed today - results announced Monday 26th.

Looking forward to +/- 10% gain on the purchase (depending on how the SP holds up) and hope I get all I applied for.

If scaling is involved will have to decide where to invest the returned cash - OCA, PEB or BLT? Definitely wont be in a Heartland TD!

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    SKO Share Purchase Plan closed today - results announced Monday 26th.

Looking forward to +/- 10% gain on the purchase (depending on how the SP holds up) and hope I get all I applied for.

If scaling is involved will have to decide where to invest the returned cash - OCA, PEB or BLT? Definitely wont be in a Heartland TD!
    I didn’t apply for the full $50k
    I am still unsure about the future of business travel
    I’m not expecting scaling and I expect the share price to drop when people dump their shares

Applied only for some as I believe I already have more than enough of it at this time. It's going to be a long play until a CoVid19 vaccine is available but gut feel says this is going to be another story much like XRO and ATM for me The price should hover pretty much around spp price to keep holders interested.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Applied only for some as I believe I already have more than enough of it at this time. It's going to be a long play until a CoVid19 vaccine is available but gut feel says this is going to be another story much like XRO and ATM for me The price should hover pretty much around spp price to keep holders interested.
    Mirrors my thoughts. Lots of potential, but too many unknowns. Also have to factor in that zoom is so much better than it used to be. With the ability to have breakout rooms it’s excellent for internal company meetings.

Software for virtual conferencing has also improved a lot.

Serko has a moat in terms of the software but the industry is uncertain.

If I was planning to flip some I would have gone for the whole $50,000 but I only applied for the amount that I want to keep. I’m already very heavily invested in software companies that have more certain futures …

Outside thinking.

I didn’t apply for the full $50k
    I am still unsure about the future of business travel
    I’m not expecting scaling and I expect the share price to drop when people dump their shares
    Strangely even tho' I sold my SKO, I still received an email saying I was eligible to participate in the cap raise!? ( I guess it was a timing thing.) I still chose not to participate.

That said, I think SKO has a great product and exciting place in the travel industry. I wish it well and expect to be back when the timing is right and/or when Covid is just a memory. GLH.