sharetrader
Page 161 of 212 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Advanced Member

I got FOMO. Well done to holders and who participated in the SPP. It's trading above at what I sold but there's no use crying over spilt milk. I was a supporter from day dot yet I got weak when Covid hit. Doesn't matter how old I'm getting I'm still learning new things every day.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I got FOMO. Well done to holders and who participated in the SPP. It's trading above at what I sold but there's no use crying over spilt milk. I was a supporter from day dot yet I got weak when Covid hit. Doesn't matter how old I'm getting I'm still learning new things every day.
    Don't beat yourself up, it was very fluid and dire situation between Mar-May. I was in similar boat but just had enough courage to hold on. And when opportunity presented recently have lightened up holding to bring down my av price to much more comfortable levels. We live and learn, don't we and am sure there will be another opportunity for you.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    The right move IMHO, but still huge headwinds in this industry for 1 to 2 years.

Pandemic travel slump may cost 46 million jobs globally

[FONT="]The impact of the coronavirus on travel may cost as many as 46 million jobs globally, according to projections published by an aviation industry group.[/FONT]
    The Air Transport Action Group (ATAG) predicted that the travel slump and a slow recovery will threaten 4.8 million aviation workers and more than half of the 87.7 million total jobs supported directly or indirectly by the sector, in related leisure industries and supply chains.

Disc - was my second biggest holding, but much scaled back in light of Covid.
    Seems to be in the wrong sector at the wrong time.
    Old figures to 31st March :their revenue was a modest $25.9 mil,compared with a market cap of $435.994 mil.
    Cash burn means yet another capital raise which just adds to the number of shares on issue,with no incentive to be profitable.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    SP will be $5 soon - that's clear enough.
    Big wall being put up at that level, let's see how long it'll take to knock that off....days, weeks or months?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daveypnz View Post
    The situation here reminds me of the movie "Up in the Air".
    One of my favourite movies of all time

Looks like Serko is going to be one of favourite shares this week
    om mani peme hum

Outside thinking.

SKO $10 mill retail share purchase offer details. See here.

Call me crazy but I'm not sure that I'll be taking up this offer (just my gut feeling at the mo'.)
    Last edited by Leftfield; 07-10-2020 at 10:52 AM.

conspiracy game lol. I used to trust the company and strategy however new tech such as zoom meeting for corporate conference is taking up will be heavily disadvantage corporate travel since covid incident. I highly doubt serko will be using the fund to expand rather than 'surviving'

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Call me crazy but I'm not sure that I'll be taking up this offer (just my gut feeling at the mo'.)
    I am with you Left Field, dont think I will take up the offer, I will just wait and see how things pan out. My gut feeling tells me this may well go back down. Not scientific I know but it has served me well so far with this one

Quote Originally Posted by yuj4 View Post
    conspiracy game lol. I used to trust the company and strategy however new tech such as zoom meeting for corporate conference is taking up will be heavily disadvantage corporate travel since covid incident. I highly doubt serko will be using the fund to expand rather than 'surviving'
    I have the same feeling. I really like this company and I've made some good gains from this in the past but now I'm going to wait and see.

Investor

Likewise, will probably pass the SPP this time. Last cap raise was at $4.04 in Nov'2019 when things were all hunky dory and to think they want $4.55 now in the current environment, I find it really hard to digest.